Aliens or Zombies? How would you want things to go down when !*+ hits the fan?

ALIENS ONLY IF THEY SLIP UP AND LEAVE THE SHIPS ON THE GROUND...I'LL TRY MY BEST TO RUN UP IN IT AND FLY AWAY AND LEAVE YALL TO DEAL WITH THAT MESS

ZOMBIES ...BUT THAT WOULD BE SOO DEPRESSING LIVING IN A HOUSE WITH THE HURRICANE SHUTTERS LIVING OFF CAN FOODS

ALL WHILE KNOWING YOU CANT STAY THERE FOREVER AND HAVE TO GET OUT THE HOUSE SOONER OR LATER TO FIND A NEW "SAFE HAVEN"

PLUS PEOPLE WHO ARENT ZOMBIES WOULD PROBABLY BE OUT GOING CRAZY SHOOTING PEOPLE WHO ARENT INFECTED FOR THE HELL OF IT

JUST CAUSE THEY WANTED TO TEST OUT THE AR-15 THEY HAD COLLECTING DUST

THE ARMY DROPPING NUKES ON TOWNS WITHOUT WARNING

...YEAH IM THINKING ALIENS WOULD BE THE BETTER END RESULT

BUT EVEN THEN THE GOOD ALIENS WOULDN'T LET THAT GO DOWN

POINT BLANK PEOPLE WOULD COME TO TOGETHER IF IT WAS ALIENS ATTACKING

ALL THE IGNORANT PEOPLE WOULD FINALLY SEE WE ARE ALL JUST "HUMAN"

ZOMBIES PEOPLE WOULDN'T TRUST PEOPLE ANYMORE AS THEY ALREADY DO  

ALIENS ONLY IF THEY SLIP UP AND LEAVE THE SHIPS ON THE GROUND...I'LL TRY MY BEST TO RUN UP IN IT AND FLY AWAY AND LEAVE YALL TO DEAL WITH THAT MESS

ZOMBIES ...BUT THAT WOULD BE SOO DEPRESSING LIVING IN A HOUSE WITH THE HURRICANE SHUTTERS LIVING OFF CAN FOODS

ALL WHILE KNOWING YOU CANT STAY THERE FOREVER AND HAVE TO GET OUT THE HOUSE SOONER OR LATER TO FIND A NEW "SAFE HAVEN"

PLUS PEOPLE WHO ARENT ZOMBIES WOULD PROBABLY BE OUT GOING CRAZY SHOOTING PEOPLE WHO ARENT INFECTED FOR THE HELL OF IT

JUST CAUSE THEY WANTED TO TEST OUT THE AR-15 THEY HAD COLLECTING DUST

THE ARMY DROPPING NUKES ON TOWNS WITHOUT WARNING

...YEAH IM THINKING ALIENS WOULD BE THE BETTER END RESULT

BUT EVEN THEN THE GOOD ALIENS WOULDN'T LET THAT GO DOWN

POINT BLANK PEOPLE WOULD COME TO TOGETHER IF IT WAS ALIENS ATTACKING

ALL THE IGNORANT PEOPLE WOULD FINALLY SEE WE ARE ALL JUST "HUMAN"

ZOMBIES PEOPLE WOULDN'T TRUST PEOPLE ANYMORE AS THEY ALREADY DO  

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Aliens...
...how G'd up would you feel murkin' ET wit ya bare hands?

Yo $*+ came a billion light years and landed in the wrong hood N'...

...and I'ma be at the swap meet bootleggin' all ya technology - have the whole hood coastin' in spaceships on intergalactic spinners.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zombies for me (gonna take 'em RE style
laugh.gif
). The aliens in the experiment scene in "Fire In The Sky" was
30t6p3b.gif
. Poor guy.

Aliens...

...and I'ma be at the swap meet bootleggin' all ya technology - have the whole hood coastin' in spaceships on intergalactic spinners.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zombies for me (gonna take 'em RE style
laugh.gif
). The aliens in the experiment scene in "Fire In The Sky" was
30t6p3b.gif
. Poor guy.

Either way, I'm offing myself. Not trying to get murked by one of those running back zombies from I Am Legend, or get dealt with by a 6 headed slimy **% beast
sick.gif

Either way, I'm offing myself. Not trying to get murked by one of those running back zombies from I Am Legend, or get dealt with by a 6 headed slimy **% beast
sick.gif

Id take zombies. Also the deals on woot prepare you for a future zombie outbreak. stock up on weapons :] woot woot

Id take zombies. Also the deals on woot prepare you for a future zombie outbreak. stock up on weapons :] woot woot

Aliens...

was it really that funny?

Aliens...

was it really that funny?

more opportunities of survival than competing against Aliens who have far more superior technology than we do on earth.

Oh yeah? Where the $#++ do people get this stuff?
laugh.gif
How the hell do we know that aliens have "superior technology than we do on Earth"? Why do we just assume that? We've never been to their place, why do we assume they're capable of coming to ours??

more opportunities of survival than competing against Aliens who have far more superior technology than we do on earth.

laugh.gif
How the hell do we know that aliens have "superior technology than we do on Earth"? Why do we just assume that? We've never been to their place, why do we assume they're capable of coming to ours??

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

We don't assume they're capable of coming here.  But hypothetically if they were capable, clearly they'd be more technologically advanced than us.  The question OP posed is a hypothetical one.

laugh.gif

We don't assume they're capable of coming here.  But hypothetically if they were capable, clearly they'd be more technologically advanced than us.  The question OP posed is a hypothetical one.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Zombies, I would need to find some kind of fortification though. My house has too many big windows.

Meet me at Wal-Mart, I'll be holding that spot down. They have everything you need to survive

Was just about to say this. Hand me a M16 with a red dot and one man army. Its goin down. But really, id right to the sporting goods and grab a hunting rifle and something sharp.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Zombies, I would need to find some kind of fortification though. My house has too many big windows.

Meet me at Wal-Mart, I'll be holding that spot down. They have everything you need to survive

Was just about to say this. Hand me a M16 with a red dot and one man army. Its goin down. But really, id right to the sporting goods and grab a hunting rifle and something sharp.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

laugh.gif
We don't assume they're capable of coming here.

We don't?

People reporting they've seen aliens, people saying they've seen ships flying across the sky at night, you got your alien invasion movies (Independence Day, War Of The Worlds, Skyline, etc.), blah blah blah.

I get that the question is hypothetical, but to just transition for a minute, why do we even assume they CAN come here? How did this image of an alien -- green slimy skin, big eyes, cone head, etc.... form in our heads? Where is that all coming from?

Which is why I pose this question, if we can't go there, why can they come here?

Back
Top Bottom