Aliens or Zombies? How would you want things to go down when !*+ hits the fan?

I'm watching War of the Worlds on tv and got to thinking; which would I prefer, Aliens or Zombies? Personally I'd rather see zombies because I think not only myself, but any person in general has a better chance of surviving a zombie outbreak as opposed to a hostile alien invasion.

I'm watching War of the Worlds on tv and got to thinking; which would I prefer, Aliens or Zombies? Personally I'd rather see zombies because I think not only myself, but any person in general has a better chance of surviving a zombie outbreak as opposed to a hostile alien invasion.

This exact question was asked maybe a couple months ago.

Whew deja vu lol.

I'd go aliens.  Zombies just scary to me. 

This exact question was asked maybe a couple months ago.

Whew deja vu lol.

I'd go aliens.  Zombies just scary to me. 

Zombies!! Aliens are about that life if they traveled light years to get us, think about it.

Zombies!! Aliens are about that life if they traveled light years to get us, think about it.

Zombies. There are far many more opportunities of survival than competing against Aliens who have far more superior technology than we do on earth.

Funny, I had a discussion with my GF what she would do if there was a zombie outbreak. She said she would die. I told her, if she became a zombie and tried to bite me. I'd shoot her without hesitation. LOL.

Zombies. There are far many more opportunities of survival than competing against Aliens who have far more superior technology than we do on earth.

Funny, I had a discussion with my GF what she would do if there was a zombie outbreak. She said she would die. I told her, if she became a zombie and tried to bite me. I'd shoot her without hesitation. LOL.

Zombies. /thread

Spoiler [+]
Why would you want to be dummer than the life-forms taking over your world? That's how you become a submissive sex slave.

Zombies. /thread

Spoiler [+]
Why would you want to be dummer than the life-forms taking over your world? That's how you become a submissive sex slave.

Zombies

We're can't $%!# with Aliens yet man 
30t6p3b.gif
. They could probably wipe us all out,word to the reapers.

Any type of species that would be capable to travel light years to this galaxy would be faar more advanced than we would imagine and would most likely have little trouble dealing with a more primitive species like us
tired.gif

Zombies

We're can't $%!# with Aliens yet man 
30t6p3b.gif
. They could probably wipe us all out,word to the reapers.

Any type of species that would be capable to travel light years to this galaxy would be faar more advanced than we would imagine and would most likely have little trouble dealing with a more primitive species like us
tired.gif

Vampires are smart and immortal, i'm not about that
Zombies I can handle as long as you have common sense you can survive it.....Im referring to the stereotypical slow zombies not the f..... monsters with 4.4 speed from 28 days later
30t6p3b.gif

Aliens are the most terrifying of all cause you don't know what to expect....mind control, spitting acid, superior technology....I'm good

Vampires are smart and immortal, i'm not about that
Zombies I can handle as long as you have common sense you can survive it.....Im referring to the stereotypical slow zombies not the f..... monsters with 4.4 speed from 28 days later
30t6p3b.gif

Aliens are the most terrifying of all cause you don't know what to expect....mind control, spitting acid, superior technology....I'm good

Aliens...
...how G'd up would you feel murkin' ET wit ya bare hands?

Yo $*+ came a billion light years and landed in the wrong hood N'...

...and I'ma be at the swap meet bootleggin' all ya technology - have the whole hood coastin' in spaceships on intergalactic spinners.

Aliens...
...how G'd up would you feel murkin' ET wit ya bare hands?

Yo $*+ came a billion light years and landed in the wrong hood N'...

...and I'ma be at the swap meet bootleggin' all ya technology - have the whole hood coastin' in spaceships on intergalactic spinners.

I would rather take on zombies over aliens.

i would do unspeakable things, though, if I had to take on aliens.
tired.gif

I would rather take on zombies over aliens.

i would do unspeakable things, though, if I had to take on aliens.
tired.gif

Seems like everyone agrees zombies are the way to go. Although I would rather go with Zombies, I would love to see aliens one day (waits for G14 to come in and explain how aliens are already here).

Back
Top Bottom