ALIFE Reebok Ball Out Black & Pink

The black is......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They should've made a purple colorway.

Black a little too plain
Pink a little too feminine.

From my knowledge alifenyc.com orders are for non-NYC Residents. If you live in NYC you have to go to the store to purchase.

I was going to purchase the blacks but I hesitated and now they don't have my size. Oh well!

Woke up at 8am on the westcoast on "Black Friday" and saw the posting on Hypebeast about these. Got my sz 10's in both colors. Called Alife LAin the afternoon and said they should be getting them in a week or so. Anyone know what these are limited to??

Going to cop the pink one's today and will try and get the blacks when they drop on the 1st...

Just got a Fed-Ex Shipping notice from Alife. So all of you who ordered on Black-Friday they should be here soon. People who passed on these because theythought $200 is too much to spend on "Reeboks" makes me feel so much better. Sounds like true Court Victory/Reebok heads are the only one's thatgot their hands on these (at least the black ones). I'm so stoked and couldn't be happier to get these for what Alife is charging. If they were anycheaper, lame resellers would be all over these just because of the reputation of the first BallOut series. People who stick to one brand are just ignorantand don't appreciate the art that some sneakers are. The Court Victory BallOut is one of the best collaberations ever.

People who stick to one brand are just ignorant and don't appreciate the art that some sneakers are. The Court Victory BallOut is one of the best collaberations ever.
Truer words have never been spoken on this board...

As an avid fan of Court Victory's, I actually want the pink ones. The only problem is that I won't pay over $150 for any shoe anymore. No matter howmuch I've got. Well, I'd actually pay a decent penny for the tennis ball joints, but nowhere near what anyone is willing to sell them for.

I just don't feel a 6" Timberland, a gel lyte III, and a Court Victory Pump should all retail @ the same price...at least not $200.

GR Court Victory's have an MSRP of around $125 so you figure a shoe made with special materials under 500 pairs for $200 isn't that bad of a mark up. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see these at a lower price and I do think Alife charges a bit much but with everyone buying them at $200 they'llnever go lower. It's my favorite shoe but if the price tag was over $250 I don't think I'd cop unless there were under 200 pairs made (Just likethe Green BallOuts). As for the Aflife Timbs and Asics there's a reason why they still have almost all their sizes available, ugly and over priced. Iwish the Sneaker world would go back to selling everything for MSRP and the world would be a better place. F#$! Re-sellers too!

the blks are mad fresh. mine's supposed to get to my house some time this week. the pinks are limp but that's my opinion. i really liked the og yllwsand the wht's too, but they're grip. i'm just glad that i got one of them.

Originally Posted by PumpLance

GR Court Victory's have an MSRP of around $125 so you figure a shoe made with special materials under 500 pairs for $200 isn't that bad of a mark up. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see these at a lower price and I do think Alife charges a bit much but with everyone buying them at $200 they'll never go lower. It's my favorite shoe but if the price tag was over $250 I don't think I'd cop unless there were under 200 pairs made (Just like the Green BallOuts). As for the Aflife Timbs and Asics there's a reason why they still have almost all their sizes available, ugly and over priced. I wish the Sneaker world would go back to selling everything for MSRP and the world would be a better place. F#$! Re-sellers too!

It's really not that bad of a markup considering the attitude of most of the sneaker world. But, c'mon even What the Dunks retailed for $120(Don't even get me started on what happened afterwards, though.). But just like you said, everyone buys their stuff @ $200 so they'll never need todrop the prices. I'm just cut from a different cloth, that's all. I don't stick to just Nike shoes, and I won't try other brands just becausetheir a limited collab. I just feel like a lame if I get taxed extra hard for something I didn't really think was worth it.

Oh yeah, you can't say f#$! resellers without saying f&*# the buyers as well.
laugh.gif
The most important entity in this "sneaker world" is thecustomer.

Saw them but passed... I only liked the OG White/Green/Yellow Court Victory colorway and the 1st Alife tennis-ball Yellow releases...

Also passed on the 2nd White and Orange Alife releases, Voltrons, Glow in the Darks, and Industrial colorways of the Court Victory as well... Wack imo...

NikembeJETTA wrote:
Oh yeah, you can't say f#$! resellers without saying f&*# the buyers as well.
laugh.gif
The most important entity in this "sneaker world" is the customer.

I don't think you can blame the buyers. Sometimes you can't help but pay for overpriced sneakers, especially when it's something you gotta have.It's the damn resellers that take advantage of a collectors nasty sneaker habbit. But tecnically if no one ever payed more than MSRP than people wouldnever be able to sell them at a marked up price. Damn the laws of economics. And yes, the 2 industial series' from Reebok was Garbage(Bringback's,CV's). As much as I fiend for CV's I didn't buy 'em, even though you can snag 'em for under $50 on Ebay.

How did the new BallOut's go under the radar??? Anyone know if this will be a tradition for Alife untill the rainbow is used up? I'd love to see apurple colorway too.

Back
Top Bottom