All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

That big $%%$ patch is just tacky as hell.
I thought patches on fitted new era hats were all the rage these days
laugh.gif
. In the New Era thread, anytime any store drops a hat with a patch on it, the general consensus is that the hat is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
based on all the positive feedback I read on em.
they are, and that's exactly where a patch goes, and it's a nice patch
just cant please everybody I guess

Originally Posted by solesavage

MODS - Can y'all reserve some for buy/sell moderators? I know a lot of us go out of our way to help make the buy/sell forums what it is today. I know we'd appreciate that.

You would think they would show some sort of appreciation and give all the MODS a free hat.

aint that a b. i just bought 3 new fitteds a few days ago. would of scooped this up instead of one of the others. NT staff you guys did an awesome job making this come to fruition. i remember when you guys were drumming up ideas for this. also to those saying you wouldn't wear this in public are dumb. see some line stepping choices of dress far too often.

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

shatterkneesinc wrote:
couldnt bring myself to wear it in public
Exactly what I was thinking.
ohwell.gif
LMAO....nters are so ashamed of what they do 80% of the time...LOL
roll.gif

In LA....i know the majority of sneakerheads know about NT but wot dare speak to strangers about it.......
Not ashamed of this site.  Most of my peeps know I'm on NT.

That big $%%$ patch is just tacky as hell.

No disrespect to whoever designed it. Just saying.

Thats only you.....but i bet many dont have the cajones to bring it up during a release
alien.gif

So ya trying to create hype for these on the same night the Pennys drop?

Hmmm, continue.
nerd.gif

im gonna order this on RD but if i get screwed from actually ordering im gonna be pissed.

Hat is
pimp.gif

Would've been better if the patch was in the back, but copped regardless
pimp.gif

This is going to be so hard to cop man there is already a 12 page thread by the time 9:00 PM comes by on Feb. 11 (west coast) everyone will try and get one.
30t6p3b.gif

Hope I get one
frown.gif

Hat is dope Meth.

I'll definitely be supporting it. As far as charities, I'd suggest some type of education or non-violence initiative in places like Chicago, NY etc.

Contribute to a worthy cause while you're putting $200 + tax into Nike's pockets for the Foams on Saturday.

Originally Posted by copped

MODS - Can y'all reserve some for buy/sell moderators? I know a lot of us go out of our way to help make the buy/sell forums what it is today. I know we'd appreciate that.

You would think they would show some sort of appreciation and give all the MODS a free hat.

They actually did with the first shipment of T's, after that they offered us other t's before they released. I dont mind paying if its going to charity, im just asking for a hold.

Also, can we sticky this thread?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the hat would be perfect without the do you know or side emblem

I dont mind the side emblem, i just feel its way too big. I completely agree though I hate when hats have wording in the back. 

I wonder how many of y'all are going to stitch your NT name on the hat LMAO

The buy/sell forum is garbage and so are these fitteds
laugh.gif

Green underbrim is wack, should have been grey. Patch is horrid. Back is terrible. Do you know? C'mon son. Should have had a small NT logo on the back, red New Era on the side and no patch. Ya'll did too much. Simple designs > __________

Back
Top Bottom