All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Debating on whether to cop or not... 
nerd.gif

What's there to debate?

So is this going to be right on the front page? or do we have to go to a certain category?

Also what are the shipping costs to Canada?

nvm:

[table][tr][td]Method[/td][td]Speed[/td][td]Price[/td][/tr][tr][td]Standard Ground *[/td][td]4 -10 business days[/td][td]$8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Express **[/td][td]1- 2 business days[/td][td]$25[/td][/tr][tr][td]Canadian Ground ***[/td][td]7 - 10 business days[/td][td]$16
(Under 4 hats)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]International[/td][td]7 -14 business days[/td][td]$35[/td][/tr][tr][td]Korea****
[/td][td]7 -10 business days[/td][td]$16
(모
[/td][/tr][/table]

ive been going to ecapcity.com and theres no sign of the hat other than in their blog page is the page going to be up at the last minute for people to buy

TheNTGuy

From the site
"Due to a high demand for the NikeTalk New Era hat, the limit is one hat per order; just to be fair."

Those stockroom pics.
pimp.gif

I had resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't get a cap since everyone and their daddy seemed to rock a size 8
eyes.gif
, but I'll still give it a shot.

EDIT:

I just went to the website and my Norton Antivirus went crazy, saying the sight was unsafe, so I'll fall back.   

hope the hypebeast don't find a way to prevent everyone who really wants it and is gonna wear it from copping

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

hope the hypebeast don't find a way to prevent everyone who really wants it and is gonna wear it from copping

Ecapcity is limiting the order to one hat per customer so that shouldn't be a problem.

Does ecapcity usually crash upon such releases? Has somethin like this ever even happened to them?

Will they be on the homepage or do we search for them?

Originally Posted by Method Man

Even if it's for retail? Because i'm def ordering one 7 3/8 and one 7 1/2 since it's always a hit or miss with me between those 2 sizes.
  • Multiple orders may be canceled. 

So if we order 2 fitteds(because of sizing) whats the chances of the order getting canceled???? 20/80

Back
Top Bottom