All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by prymone

if they sold them at cost, AFTER, shipping and tax, how would they pay new era for these in the first place? how would they cover future runs? what would they donate to charity?

you sir are a cheap bastard
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'll take a stab at getting one, I'd rock mine if I could get my hands on one.

My take on things...

- ECAPCITY.com will crash at 11:59:59PM.
- It will come back to life at some random time, let's say 12:13:46AM.
- They'll be sold out at 12:13:47AM.

And for those that are thinking I'm ******ed, those later numbers are seconds.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I'll take a stab at getting one, I'd rock mine if I could get my hands on one.

My take on things...

- ECAPCITY.com will crash at 11:59:59PM.
- It will come back to life at some random time, let's say 12:13:46AM.
- They'll be sold out at 12:13:47AM.

And for those that are thinking I'm ******ed, those later numbers are seconds.

grin.gif
HustlinFlip speaks the truth!

Those familiar with ecapcity.com, how do they handle these type of releases?

Not panicking, just wondering.

buying one for each size! i dont care what none of ya'll say! i got 10 credit cards and 10 mailing addresses ready

Originally Posted by jehims

buying one for each size! i dont care what none of ya'll say! i got 10 credit cards and 10 mailing addresses ready

That's pretty lane on your part. Do you have 10 different size heads to? How you pc,phone,iPad,laptop all explode and you lose your wallet

CC online is weak, been buying NICE fitteds from there and other Yankee fittdeds for a few years. Fab started rocking the NICE and the online releases for those were crazy over the summer. I'd place an order and get an email saying it was sold out a day or two after

Yoooo....

So will they have a page set up for them with a timer (ala eastbay)

Or will I have to keep refreshing the main page??

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Meth....send the hats back and get them done right!
Easier said than done.  When dealing with New Era, you basically take what they give you.  While the quality of the product is top notch, they're attention to specific detail is sometimes lacking.  Im grateful that the only issues with the final product was the size of the patch and the lack of a multicolored New Era logo which I don't think they're capable of doing at the moment.

For those spewing out other colorway ideas, we came up with several colorways, but New Era didn't have enough cotton twill in those colors to cover our order so we decided to do what's best and did the entire order in black.  Like Meth said, we need to gauge how these sell before confirming anything about a second run.

For those that would be embarrassed about wearing an NT fitted in public, dont bother getting one.  Let those that really want it get it.

<>

If I catch anyone trying to resell these they'll be banned from any possible future NT cap orders.

Originally Posted by Method Man

If I catch anyone trying to resell these they'll be banned from any possible future NT cap orders.

Thank you I'll be sure to point anybody out trying to do so #DrySnitching

Hopefully i can grab a 5/8 or 3/4 and be happy.
DAMMNNNNN just realized i'm going to be trying to get these AND the royal foams tonight at same time.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

not really cool....different hats fit me differently...ESPECIALLY from ECC....and if I order one and its too big/small I'm obviously going to sell it....

Back
Top Bottom