All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

swear I see one of yall in the city with a 7 3/4ths

7-Hat-Spin.gif

savages
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

Im mad that the mods snatched up all the size 8's...I was sick when i saw that they only had 3 for sale
There were 3+ when they first went up.  I don't know of any staff member who needed an 8.  
I kind of had a feeling that you guys might cause some problems with the ecapcity site despite their confidence.  

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted.  If you wanted a certain size but were forced to order a different one, let me know that, too.  Your feedback will help us with the next one - and based on what I've seen I think you guys just guaranteed that we WILL do another one.  

Thanks so much for your patience and support, everyone.  This release took a lot of work and it's really great to see so much interest in the product. 

I apologize for ecapcity's server issues and I truly hope those of you who encountered error messages were still able to purchase the cap.

let u know how via pm or reply on here?

For those that ordered multiple hats, will they be canceled immediately and stock put right back up for sale?

grin.gif

Shouldn't take as long for a second run to happen if the same design is used, the turn around time for a re-order is much shorter.

Originally Posted by Method Man

I apologize for ecapcity's server issues and I truly hope those of you who encountered error messages were still able to purchase the cap.

I for, one, did not get to purchase.

Perhaps i could have my avatar back for compensation?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 Got my 8 never have I seen a website move so slow smh ..congrats to all who copped

You weren't around for the Jordan Laser 4/Hat package like 7 years ago.  It took me like 4 hours to check out on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom