All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

now i can relax...kinda

now to divert attention to foams
laugh.gif

damn, how many 7 5/8 are there on here?

Mine should be straight cuz at least 4 of yall ordered after me.

ON EVERYTHING.....

THAT WAS SOME BS....

thanks a lot to all you suckers who screwed me over.

YEA Im MAD!

Im mad that the mods snatched up all the size 8's...I was sick when i saw that they only had 3 for sale
There were 3+ when they first went up.  I don't know of any staff member who needed an 8.  
I kind of had a feeling that you guys might cause some problems with the ecapcity site despite their confidence.  

If you tried to order a cap but did NOT get one, please let me know what size you wanted.  If you wanted a certain size but were forced to order a different one, let me know that, too.  Your feedback will help us with the next one - and based on what I've seen I think you guys just guaranteed that we WILL do another one.  

Thanks so much for your patience and support, everyone.  This release took a lot of work and it's really great to see so much interest in the product. 

I apologize for ecapcity's server issues and I truly hope those of you who encountered error messages were still able to purchase the cap.

mad isnt even the word.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
just thinking about how many people got these using multiple CC's to resell

i think im done with NT for awhile

Back
Top Bottom