All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I've never had a 100% cotton fitted. It's different. I'm indifferent to it as well, although I would much prefer the regular material or blend like my Yankee caps. The 100% cotton does make the black a much deeper black than regular ones though.
truth. i thought it was going to be like the reg. black fitteds that collect crazy amounts of dust. quality is
pimp.gif
and i like the lightweight feeling

Thanks to all that made this purchase possible. It is truly a gorgeous hat and fits perfectly. Loving this new quality too, although it fits a bit taller than my other fitteds. Cant wait for the next run
pimp.gif

Stockholm Patriot wrote:
HustlinFlip wrote:
^ You quoted before the edit.

As messed up as ECC's site crashing was, that didn't deter those that waited the 20-30 or so minutes staring at a loading screen with the same hopes you had.

Did you order a 7 5/8? That may explain the charge since that size had a glitch.

grin.gif

Yep, I did 7 and 5/8's

But I'd think anyone would be salty, that you LEGITIMATELY tried to order a hat and the company wasn't properly equip to handle the traffic
or they "mis counted" how many hats they had in that size.

That's like playing the lotto and later that night on the news it says you could have been a millionaire but they forgot to put the winning number ball in the machine
or they didn't print your ticket correctly. Meanwhile someone else won BY MISTAKE.

I waited the 40mins like everyone else in checkout, but the screen glitched, THEN they didn't want to send the hat someone different than my billing address.

I'm mad! PERIOD! as many others are too. WE WANT OUR HAT! Not no "second run", the hat WE WE'RE MEANT TO HAVE.

it's not going to happen. not now. not ever.

i don't see why you're not comprehending.

you missed out. and you'll always be another one who missed out among countless other ones who missed out. always.

you will never have this hat that just released. with the patch. never.

ever.

now deal with it.

I do not understand how someone coming to this thread and stating there hat was too big and trying to move it to another member is considered buying/selling.
You don't understand how trying to sell one hat and buy another violates the buy/sell policy? 
The policy exists to prevent fraud and spam.  We've had a designated buy/sell area ever since we opened and we're not going to abandon that anytime soon.  
so instead of us complaining we are trying to remedy the situation ourselves...and you are editing our posts and telling us to go to buy/sell?either sticky a post for trades of hat sizes or cut that crap out.
If you're looking for a cap in a different size, you can go to the buy/sell Misc. forum and find all of the caps people are willing to sell or trade rather than sort through the replies in an 80+ page thread for them.  I don't think that's too unreasonable.  Sellers can even use the search tag feature to give ALL topics the same tag.  Use NTHat or something, that way you can click on that tag and see ONLY those listings.  We're not going to have this thread pinned for much longer anyway, now that the caps have all been sold.  News on a second series will be posted separately. 

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Stockholm Patriot wrote:
HustlinFlip wrote:
^ You quoted before the edit.

As messed up as ECC's site crashing was, that didn't deter those that waited the 20-30 or so minutes staring at a loading screen with the same hopes you had.

Did you order a 7 5/8? That may explain the charge since that size had a glitch.

grin.gif

Yep, I did 7 and 5/8's

But I'd think anyone would be salty, that you LEGITIMATELY tried to order a hat and the company wasn't properly equip to handle the traffic
or they "mis counted" how many hats they had in that size.

That's like playing the lotto and later that night on the news it says you could have been a millionaire but they forgot to put the winning number ball in the machine
or they didn't print your ticket correctly. Meanwhile someone else won BY MISTAKE.

I waited the 40mins like everyone else in checkout, but the screen glitched, THEN they didn't want to send the hat someone different than my billing address.

I'm mad! PERIOD! as many others are too. WE WANT OUR HAT! Not no "second run", the hat WE WE'RE MEANT TO HAVE.

it's not going to happen. not now. not ever.

i don't see why you're not comprehending.

you missed out. and you'll always be another one who missed out among countless other ones who missed out. always.

you will never have this hat that just released. with the patch. never.

ever.

now deal with it.
damn

Octabromdiphenylether.jpg

Meth, you forgot me? You said we'd be priority for canceled orders, what happened? 

I'd be willing to put up the capital for the 144 hat minimum if you guys put out the original design

for a second time.

Did anyone else outside the US get one?

Just curious. If not, if you see someone wearing one it'll probably be me.

Just my 2 cents...

Peeped the site about a week before the release to get a feel of what was going to ensue. Saw the 'My Account' and 'Log In' features, so being the avid internet shopper I am, I created an account. I couldn't save my CC info (which is what I had hoped to be able to do), but I was able to save my Billing/Shipping Address, which, from what I read in many posts, held up a lot of people during the release.

My story is about the same as everyone else's on the release night. Had my alarm on my Berry set, so jumped to ECapCity around 10:50 PM CST, logged in, and definitely noted the site was getting mad traffic from how slow it started to load 8 minutes to the release. I had a window open for the cap and NT, so was refreshing the forums to see what everyone else was doing. 11:00 PM comes, no hat. Page refresh is taking like 25-35 seconds at a time now. Took 3 refreshes, and I finally saw the NT cap...in the MIDDLE of the home page!!! It's now 11:03, and I'm waiting for the actual hat page to load up. 11:05, I'm hitting add to cart with my 7 5/8. From that point on, I don't look at the clock until like 11:15, where I'm just getting to my CC info page. I enter in the info, wait a few more minutes for the page to load, and finally confirm the purchase. I check back on NT and see all the heads talking about the crash screens and being kicked back to the cart window; never happened on my end. My laptop is pretty cruddy, and never comes through on times like this, but I'm glad the VAIO did its thing that time. Confirmation e-mail not even 5 minutes after the order confirmed screen came up, and shipping confirmation the next day (as I said a few pages back).

All in all, I said that to say maybe a little preparation goes a long way. Never got kicked back to anything and never got a site crash, but I didn't have to do 1 or 2 extra info fill-ins like I read some people did. Proud to be 1 of 144 to have this, and will rock it proudly. Registered for the forums in December '10, but have browsed NT since back in '05 to find out what's releasing before anyone else does.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by leothegod

35mgl14.jpg

21khyip.gif

can we get a NT Fitted PYP?
nerd.gif
meth, anyone mods...
that style ain't goin anywhere for a LONG time....not havin a fitted all tight on your scalp..da breeze comes in from da sides and ventilates so you never sweating...

1226621833105gi1.png.ban

I def. feel like whom ever got this hat now should not be allowed to purchase from the second batch.. Straight up man (Meth take notes bro)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

that style ain't goin anywhere for a LONG time....not havin a fitted all tight on your scalp..da breeze comes in from da sides and ventilates so you never sweating...
really...? how about when "da breeze" comes and in blows your extra large fitted off your head.

hahahahaha Prymone at the retro version of the hat...... lmaooooooooooooooooooooo 
roll.gif

that'll be the most hyped hat release of 2014

Originally Posted by Zach13g

really...? how about when "da breeze" comes and in blows your extra large fitted off your head.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I def. feel like whom ever got this hat now should not be allowed to purchase from the second batch.. Straight up man (Meth take notes bro)
great idea.  make more hats and take away 144 of the people likely to purchase them.

crying.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

saw someone on campus today wearing the hat. Looked pretty nice I must say.

You want to know the odds of this happening?

Brb working out a formula.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

saw someone on campus today wearing the hat. Looked pretty nice I must say.

You want to know the odds of this happening?

Brb working out a formula.
yea I know. I first walked by the dude....then I was like %+#...no way. Then had to look again to confirm
laugh.gif

It was at Sacramento State btw

Originally Posted by moneymike88

crying.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom