All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

got mine in the mail today, fits like a babbeehhhhh
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

finally got mine from the post office this morning and 7 3/8 fits perfectly compared to the recent new era fitted I have been getting from CC. Those world series caps fit like a 7 1/2
A bunch of people asking about these today at school. DIdn't even know that there were that many Nt'ers at my campus. Others look at the fitted then look at my shoes then look at my fitted again. LOL
Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase

Originally Posted by THAT DEAL LIKE A HAPPY MEAL

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Meth, you forgot me? You said we'd be priority for canceled orders, what happened? 

I'd be willing to put up the capital for the 144 hat minimum if you guys put out the original design

for a second time.

MansLife195505May19557.png

if i can double up id actually help put up the money THAT is how bad i want my hat

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

saw someone on campus today wearing the hat. Looked pretty nice I must say.

You want to know the odds of this happening?

Brb working out a formula.
yea I know. I first walked by the dude....then I was like %+#...no way. Then had to look again to confirm
laugh.gif

It was at Sacramento State btw
If that person was wearing all black with AM 90 infrared
bro. I think that was me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by senor chang

yea I know. I first walked by the dude....then I was like %+#...no way. Then had to look again to confirm
laugh.gif

bro. I think that was me
laugh.gif
Yup 
laugh.gif

Sooooo...I just had a member on here hit me up via pm to offer his hat to me
eek.gif

at the low low price of $150!!!!!
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

@!@%# with that &#*^. Its sad that I truly feel that alot of these hats went to cats like this. The nerve of him to justify the price by stating that the hat was "DS"
30t6p3b.gif

!!@+ YOU GUYS
mad.gif

for the people that got the hat, you are the same people who were complaining about the patch. you just got the hat because you saw how big the hype was. you don't even like the hat
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by senor chang

laugh.gif

bro. I think that was me
laugh.gif
Yup 
laugh.gif
Y'all both go to CSUS? 
laugh.gif
....me too..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jadams003

eek.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

@!@%# with that &#*^. Its sad that I truly feel that alot of these hats went to cats like this. The nerve of him to justify the price by stating that the hat was "DS"
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

once da second run of this fitted drops, da one with da patch = $$$

i wouldn't sell it though, like it too much.
smile.gif

maybe ^ but 150 dollars is insane.  I could buy a pair of sneakers for 150 dollars.
Isn't that what we do here?
laugh.gif

Im sayin though. Ive been on this site for a while, and over the years Ive sat back and watched how the community has switched from informative and helpful content to seemingly a middle school cafeteria at lunch. Cliques all over the damn place. jock strap riders in some spots. No hate, just an observation. Its kinda funny to look back through this thread pre release and see the same cats flaunting their caps and getting loose with the lips with the "stop complaining if u didnt get one!" rhetoric were just a couple of weeks ago crying about a damn patch. Initially, when capcity took a dump during checkout I was pretty heated and really hoped there would be a way for me to still get a cap. Now, not so much. If folks are holding on to them just for the hell of it, I say keep em. If another one drops, unless its an easy cop, Im good.

eek.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
im not believing this until i see a screenshot

edit - without dudes name blurred out

Bruh, I have no reason to lie. Gains me nothing. Additionally, fam knows who he is. Me putting him out there like that makes me just as bad. The price being quoted should be whats bashed on here, not the person asking for it.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

eek.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
im not believing this until i see a screenshot

edit - without dudes name blurred out
its not outta da question, i was just offered 100 for mine and i declined.

Got mine yesterday.  The shipping was 
eek.gif
.  Most US retailers take a few weeks to ship items to Canada, but wow, this cap took all of 3 days to arrive.  I will be doing business again with CC.  
As for the fit, my 7 1/4 fits almost perfectly.  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I had originally placed an order for a 7 5/8 but i'm glad they called and changed it to a 7 1/2 the hat does fit a little big.
I'm happy with my purchase. Thanks to everyone that made this possible. 

pimp.gif

I'm going to look for my bred xi's to go with these 
glasses.gif

Yeah, superfast delivery. Got mine in the UK this morning.

Definitely a bit big though - I could have gone a size down. Might wash it - the cotton would probably shrink a little.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Yeah, superfast delivery. Got mine in the UK this morning.

Definitely a bit big though - I could have gone a size down. Might wash it - the cotton would probably shrink a little.

sick.gif

you're gonna kill that fitted b.

i remember back in da early 90's when people used to still try to wash their hats...da front of da fitted would look like shriveled raisin..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom