All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

its crazy we havent seen pics, or some available early, whats good with that? the pearls were all over the net by this time

the '09 HOH Pearl pics didnt show up until like 2-3 wks before the release

its crazy we havent seen pics, or some available early, whats good with that? the pearls were all over the net by this time

the '09 HOH Pearl pics didnt show up until like 2-3 wks before the release

either way, if either of these drop they need to have an icey sole. like mayhem said, nothing is topping that. there is just something so sick about all black foam w/ icey sole. i'd cop 3-4 pairs easy, no exaggeration.
pimp.gif

and as far as the ones vs. pros debate... i feel like that big *%# swoosh on the pros really takes away from the shoe considerable, which is why they'll never be able to compete with ones. not to mention ones re what penny himself wore. not only that, but i think nike made em cheaper for a reason originally. they knew pros were the weaker shoe. case closed.

either way, if either of these drop they need to have an icey sole. like mayhem said, nothing is topping that. there is just something so sick about all black foam w/ icey sole. i'd cop 3-4 pairs easy, no exaggeration.
pimp.gif

and as far as the ones vs. pros debate... i feel like that big *%# swoosh on the pros really takes away from the shoe considerable, which is why they'll never be able to compete with ones. not to mention ones re what penny himself wore. not only that, but i think nike made em cheaper for a reason originally. they knew pros were the weaker shoe. case closed.

meh i like pros and ones the same.
i used to want ones more than pros because ones had never retrod and pros were readily available. now that i can get my hands on both, im perfectly fine with both.

meh i like pros and ones the same.
i used to want ones more than pros because ones had never retrod and pros were readily available. now that i can get my hands on both, im perfectly fine with both.

1's > Pro's.
No swoosh on the shoe means more foamposite grooves to admire.

1's > Pro's.
No swoosh on the shoe means more foamposite grooves to admire.

smh damn you nike, too much heat already comin out dis december and now this smh dis is sum bs why dey cant wait till jan or feb da drop these smfh!!

smh damn you nike, too much heat already comin out dis december and now this smh dis is sum bs why dey cant wait till jan or feb da drop these smfh!!

Back
Top Bottom