All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

these are indeed a QS but they're definitely coming i asked about the bottoms, and even my contact inside didn't know...did mention that clear bottoms were being considered, but expect a smokey clear bottom like the 04 release, or the motorsport 6's things could change tho from now and then i'm pretty sure they're manufactured already pics should pop up mid Nov

these are indeed a QS but they're definitely coming i asked about the bottoms, and even my contact inside didn't know...did mention that clear bottoms were being considered, but expect a smokey clear bottom like the 04 release, or the motorsport 6's things could change tho from now and then i'm pretty sure they're manufactured already pics should pop up mid Nov

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

I can do smoky too... tho clear would def be better.  

QS 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

It's real good news these are coming out.
pimp.gif

dont care about the sole, they will be copped regardless.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

It's real good news these are coming out.
pimp.gif

dont care about the sole, they will be copped regardless.

the pearls foams are sitting, and between Jordan and Nike - from November to February they are releasing like 15 pairs of sought after kicks and most will sit. not a good business move imo...

the pearls foams are sitting, and between Jordan and Nike - from November to February they are releasing like 15 pairs of sought after kicks and most will sit. not a good business move imo...

Originally Posted by dcsleepy202

thats nice dose anyone know if there coming out with the foams tim duncan

....they're coming next year along w/ a few new foamposite colorways....nothing you've seen or pictured or mentioned anywhere on here yet

....they're coming next year along w/ a few new foamposite colorways....nothing you've seen or pictured or mentioned anywhere on here yet

wink.gif

wink.gif

Are you 100% positive the tim duncan's are coming out next year?

Are you 100% positive the tim duncan's are coming out next year?

Originally Posted by king0033

and the footlocker 50% discount will be abused oh yes:pimp:

Originally Posted by king0033

and the footlocker 50% discount will be abused oh yes:pimp:

if this is confirmed than you sir have have made my year

if this is confirmed than you sir have have made my year

Back
Top Bottom