All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

...Nike needs to give us variety... IMO aside from the neon royals, smoked/solid soles are superior
smile.gif

Honestly. I like clear, solid, AND coloured translucent soles.

If I had to choose only one. I'd probably go for clear. But not everything needs a clear sole.

Honestly. I like clear, solid, AND coloured translucent soles.

If I had to choose only one. I'd probably go for clear. But not everything needs a clear sole.

I'm gonna pass on all these bs colorways, for hopes that another pair of OG's retro...
wink.gif

I'm gonna pass on all these bs colorways, for hopes that another pair of OG's retro...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

not taking anything away from you,but I've heard that before

In fact, all the veteran NTers have heard that story many times before

only time will tell, but i'll say this tho i was more excited about the Trainer retro's that are on the way now that Nike has the NFL contracts back....Air Missions, Air Speed Turf
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, & Air Barrage on the way!!! i peeped the Griffey JR in the freshwater colorway too looks good but not for me  

Pictures And A Little Less Beating Around The Bush Would Have Made Things Alot Easier An Gave You Much More Credibility... (Not Saying I Dont Believe You)... Everything Sounds Good Tho. 

only time will tell, but i'll say this tho i was more excited about the Trainer retro's that are on the way now that Nike has the NFL contracts back....Air Missions, Air Speed Turf
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, & Air Barrage on the way!!! i peeped the Griffey JR in the freshwater colorway too looks good but not for me  

Pictures And A Little Less Beating Around The Bush Would Have Made Things Alot Easier An Gave You Much More Credibility... (Not Saying I Dont Believe You)... Everything Sounds Good Tho. 

Originally Posted by BigTy23

wink.gif

at this point if they make sense i ain't coppin em....silvers will be my last pair of foamposite ones.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

wink.gif

at this point if they make sense i ain't coppin em....silvers will be my last pair of foamposite ones.

I'm guessing it's one of these Air Missions:
24pfcee.jpg

These Air Speed Turfs:
SpeedTurfMax%20003.JPG

or some horribe retro+ colorway

And these for the Air Barrage, although I could do without these and would take Pro Streaks or Diamond Turf 2's any day...
DSCN1771.JPG

I'm guessing it's one of these Air Missions:
24pfcee.jpg

These Air Speed Turfs:
SpeedTurfMax%20003.JPG

or some horribe retro+ colorway

And these for the Air Barrage, although I could do without these and would take Pro Streaks or Diamond Turf 2's any day...
DSCN1771.JPG

Air missions came in a lot of colorways, the all black speed turfs are NICE. Remember seeing those on the Fresh Prince of Bel air. Asfar as those barrages.......shoe is way to damn bulky. Imagine a size 11.5, no thanks. And imagine Barrages worn with skinny jeans,aka yo mamas jeans. Lol.

Air missions came in a lot of colorways, the all black speed turfs are NICE. Remember seeing those on the Fresh Prince of Bel air. Asfar as those barrages.......shoe is way to damn bulky. Imagine a size 11.5, no thanks. And imagine Barrages worn with skinny jeans,aka yo mamas jeans. Lol.

Originally Posted by Rod301

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some idiot that didn't know any better was there askin' about the Jordan line, and trying to take pics, he was booted out the store, and didn't get to see half the stuff i saw,
and for the people on here that are close to Nike should have already seen the pics of both foams or held them in their hands like i did I mean c'mon if a regular consumer like me got to hold them i'm pretty sure someone snuck a pic in at the Campus they can chime in and confirm if they want i don't need to BS w/ duck tales

Originally Posted by Rod301

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some idiot that didn't know any better was there askin' about the Jordan line, and trying to take pics, he was booted out the store, and didn't get to see half the stuff i saw,
and for the people on here that are close to Nike should have already seen the pics of both foams or held them in their hands like i did I mean c'mon if a regular consumer like me got to hold them i'm pretty sure someone snuck a pic in at the Campus they can chime in and confirm if they want i don't need to BS w/ duck tales

Back
Top Bottom