All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^ I might have been confusing. Which two shoes are they using for the new hybrid. The LWP and the Air Flight one?

yeap those two models and the penny logo was sat at the top portion of the tongue, and it's striped like the Air Flight One

all this bashing about a tiffany colored foamposite...wait for the samples pics b4 y'all start bashin the shoe...SMH just wait it out they executed them very well
it's not that glass blue either u've been seeing in the 24/7 and the CB34 barkleys its a totally new colorway

all this bashing about a tiffany colored foamposite...wait for the samples pics b4 y'all start bashin the shoe...SMH just wait it out they executed them very well
it's not that glass blue either u've been seeing in the 24/7 and the CB34 barkleys its a totally new colorway

navy would be nice, a different shade of blue from royal, but i could totally understand why they wouldnt do it.

navy would be nice, a different shade of blue from royal, but i could totally understand why they wouldnt do it.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Hey, don't knock that glass blue on the air max 24/7's, I like that shade. I'll reserve judgement until pics surface. I'm really anxious to see these what the zoom rookie lwp look like. Very exciting news.

Hey, don't knock that glass blue on the air max 24/7's, I like that shade. I'll reserve judgement until pics surface. I'm really anxious to see these what the zoom rookie lwp look like. Very exciting news.

^ yeap take a Pro model paint it shiny Teal (i call them the Tiffany's) frosted bottoms (i say frosted cuz it wasn't as clear/icy as the foams out now, but still transparent), swoosh was black, and the swoosh on the bottoms was teal blue also they were sexy i tell u i wish they'd drop them in the summer tho Fall is the wrong season to be rockin that color

sounds pretty dope and you're right about the colorway def more of a spring color. i can't want to see some pics of them.

^ yeap take a Pro model paint it shiny Teal (i call them the Tiffany's) frosted bottoms (i say frosted cuz it wasn't as clear/icy as the foams out now, but still transparent), swoosh was black, and the swoosh on the bottoms was teal blue also they were sexy i tell u i wish they'd drop them in the summer tho Fall is the wrong season to be rockin that color

sounds pretty dope and you're right about the colorway def more of a spring color. i can't want to see some pics of them.

Dozo i wasn't knockin it, i like the look of it on the 24/7 actually its a different take on Freshwater to me, but like copper and eggplant it just doesn't work on across the entire lineup i like things in moderation and you move on.
Some models u can't just throw Glass Blue on like the Wavy when Nike put copper and expected it to do sell well cuz it was copper...nah mean?

Dozo i wasn't knockin it, i like the look of it on the 24/7 actually its a different take on Freshwater to me, but like copper and eggplant it just doesn't work on across the entire lineup i like things in moderation and you move on.
Some models u can't just throw Glass Blue on like the Wavy when Nike put copper and expected it to do sell well cuz it was copper...nah mean?

Understood. And I definitely agree with you. Sometimes you have to give kicks their own exclusive colorway, it gives them their own identity and makes it a little bit more attractive and that helps avoid the whole "this sneaker is trying to look like that other sneaker" thing.

Understood. And I definitely agree with you. Sometimes you have to give kicks their own exclusive colorway, it gives them their own identity and makes it a little bit more attractive and that helps avoid the whole "this sneaker is trying to look like that other sneaker" thing.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

AIR ZOOM ROOKIE LWP
432090-001
METALLIC PLATINUM/BLACK//BLACK
$190

I guess this would be the new penny hybrid, I got this from a Spring 2011 spread sheet.
Bingo! except i saw a Dr. Doom colorway white bottom black upper

We want pics, we want pics

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

AIR ZOOM ROOKIE LWP
432090-001
METALLIC PLATINUM/BLACK//BLACK
$190

I guess this would be the new penny hybrid, I got this from a Spring 2011 spread sheet.
Bingo! except i saw a Dr. Doom colorway white bottom black upper

We want pics, we want pics

Copper didnt sell out, but i still think they sold pretty well......just sayin', gotta give some love to them.

Copper didnt sell out, but i still think they sold pretty well......just sayin', gotta give some love to them.

Ok to summarize for 2011 we have :
-Royal Blue Foam Ones

-Pewter Foam Ones 

-Lime Green Foam Pros 

-Teal Foam Pros 

-Unknown Foam One 

And one last comment about the new Hybrids. Penny wore those shoes (LWP,Air Flight One), plus the Lambaste and Air Up all during his 2nd year not his rookie season. So why is the shoe called the "rookie"
The Teal Pros Are Soundin Like A Fail... Maybe After Pictures Surface My Opinion Will Change... Nothin Im Excited About Tho. If The Unknown Foams Are A Rare Color Way An They Look Decent Then Thats A Definite Pick Upp. But It All Depends On The Timing, Quantity, An What Else Is Coming Out That Time Of Year... Last But Not Least The Hybrids... The Halfcents Came Out Well An I Wouldnt Be Madd If They Didnt Make Any More Color Ways For A While Simply So They Dont Over Do Them. But These Are Gonna Have To Turn Out Extremely Well For Me To Pay That $190.

Ok to summarize for 2011 we have :
-Royal Blue Foam Ones

-Pewter Foam Ones 

-Lime Green Foam Pros 

-Teal Foam Pros 

-Unknown Foam One 

And one last comment about the new Hybrids. Penny wore those shoes (LWP,Air Flight One), plus the Lambaste and Air Up all during his 2nd year not his rookie season. So why is the shoe called the "rookie"
The Teal Pros Are Soundin Like A Fail... Maybe After Pictures Surface My Opinion Will Change... Nothin Im Excited About Tho. If The Unknown Foams Are A Rare Color Way An They Look Decent Then Thats A Definite Pick Upp. But It All Depends On The Timing, Quantity, An What Else Is Coming Out That Time Of Year... Last But Not Least The Hybrids... The Halfcents Came Out Well An I Wouldnt Be Madd If They Didnt Make Any More Color Ways For A While Simply So They Dont Over Do Them. But These Are Gonna Have To Turn Out Extremely Well For Me To Pay That $190.

Thanks for the info but I think it was a mistake telling him to stop using clear soles.

Thanks for the info but I think it was a mistake telling him to stop using clear soles.

Back
Top Bottom