All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

61-58.

Fausto looked very impressive. Our pitching can take us to the promise land.

Let's win the series tomorrow.

61-58.

Fausto looked very impressive. Our pitching can take us to the promise land.

Let's win the series tomorrow.

That's a damn good game from everyone.

Fausto, since return: 6 starts, 2-2 (4-2 team record), 2.63 earned run average, 41.0 innings, 34 hits, 12 runs, 12 walks, 20 strikeouts.

That's a damn good game from everyone.

Fausto, since return: 6 starts, 2-2 (4-2 team record), 2.63 earned run average, 41.0 innings, 34 hits, 12 runs, 12 walks, 20 strikeouts.

I'm trying to get out to Detroit Saturday, but tickets are sold out, and they are reselling for over two times face value. Probably just have to deal with it.

It bums me out that we can't sell out an important series like that. Maybe after this weekend...

I'm trying to get out to Detroit Saturday, but tickets are sold out, and they are reselling for over two times face value. Probably just have to deal with it.

It bums me out that we can't sell out an important series like that. Maybe after this weekend...

laugh.gif
says the Georgetown fan.

Hafner has looked like LaPorta at the plate the past six weeks. Watching good pitches, taking bad swings and refusing to hit the ball the other way.

That was not a strike, however.

Hafner has looked like LaPorta at the plate the past six weeks. Watching good pitches, taking bad swings and refusing to hit the ball the other way.

That was not a strike, however.

Back
Top Bottom