All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

62-58.

Good series
pimp.gif

1.5 back.

So tempted to make the drive to Detroit. It's gonna be a fun weekend for baseball.

Roll Tribe.

62-58.

Good series
pimp.gif

1.5 back.

So tempted to make the drive to Detroit. It's gonna be a fun weekend for baseball.

Roll Tribe.

Great game. Our pitching is amazing. We should've won all we three games, but the umps jipped us the first one.

It's funny you guys mention that, because a friend and I might head out to Detroit as well - maybe Saturday. Let me know if you guys do. I've never been to Comerica park but always drove past it. It's a nice park. I'm really trying to go.

Great game. Our pitching is amazing. We should've won all we three games, but the umps jipped us the first one.

It's funny you guys mention that, because a friend and I might head out to Detroit as well - maybe Saturday. Let me know if you guys do. I've never been to Comerica park but always drove past it. It's a nice park. I'm really trying to go.

I'm still trying to. I have family there, but none of the bums are helping me find tickets. Just have to suck it up and pay a ton if I really want to go.

One of them told me today that Kenny Chesney plays at Ford Field that night, so it will be busy. You can buy parking in advance on their site. http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/det/ballpark/areainfo/index.jsp?content=parking

Tomlin/Scherzer, Huff/Fister and Jimenez/Porcello scheduled, but I have a feeling they end up throwing Verlander that last game. They were off today, so he would be on normal rest.

Hearing Valbuena is with the team right now, so it looks like Kipnis could be headed to the disabled list.
indifferent.gif

I'm still trying to. I have family there, but none of the bums are helping me find tickets. Just have to suck it up and pay a ton if I really want to go.

One of them told me today that Kenny Chesney plays at Ford Field that night, so it will be busy. You can buy parking in advance on their site. http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/det/ballpark/areainfo/index.jsp?content=parking

Tomlin/Scherzer, Huff/Fister and Jimenez/Porcello scheduled, but I have a feeling they end up throwing Verlander that last game. They were off today, so he would be on normal rest.

Hearing Valbuena is with the team right now, so it looks like Kipnis could be headed to the disabled list.
indifferent.gif

My mom has 2 free tickets through her work during August so I need to use it soon.

Seattle, KC, Oakland... what you guys think?

My mom has 2 free tickets through her work during August so I need to use it soon.

Seattle, KC, Oakland... what you guys think?

Any one of those teams are a toss-up. I'd watch Oakland, only because I know people from Oakland personally and it would be fun to watch them lose here
laugh.gif

Seattle would be a fun series.

I have family there, but none of the bums are helping me find tickets.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 it's always family that will **** you first. But damn, I know Ford Field is literally right next door to Comerica, I can imagine the crowd of people in the area that night. I was thinking about parking at MGM a little early and just walking from there, it's about a mile but ehh whatever. I'll find out by tomorrow.

Any one of those teams are a toss-up. I'd watch Oakland, only because I know people from Oakland personally and it would be fun to watch them lose here
laugh.gif

Seattle would be a fun series.

I have family there, but none of the bums are helping me find tickets.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 it's always family that will **** you first. But damn, I know Ford Field is literally right next door to Comerica, I can imagine the crowd of people in the area that night. I was thinking about parking at MGM a little early and just walking from there, it's about a mile but ehh whatever. I'll find out by tomorrow.

I'm leaning towards Oakland... That Seattle series would be nice ... I saw them play last year I think. I'm positive I've never seen the A's.

I'm leaning towards Oakland... That Seattle series would be nice ... I saw them play last year I think. I'm positive I've never seen the A's.

Kipnis officially put on the disabled list. Valbuena and Duncan up; Carrera down.

The Tigers came out and said today that they wouldn't bump Verlander up to pitch Sunday. Thanks.

Kipnis officially put on the disabled list. Valbuena and Duncan up; Carrera down.

The Tigers came out and said today that they wouldn't bump Verlander up to pitch Sunday. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom