All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Scherzer threw almost everything away to the lefties, and Chisenhall was about the only one trying to go to left field. He spotted everything well, but why make hitting so hard? Cut the swings down and go with the pitches. He never had to work inside because no one made him need to.

For as good as Tomlin can be, the home runs can quickly derail him.

The gap between how good Valbuena is as a minor league player and how bad he is as a Major League player may be the biggest of all-time.

Scherzer threw almost everything away to the lefties, and Chisenhall was about the only one trying to go to left field. He spotted everything well, but why make hitting so hard? Cut the swings down and go with the pitches. He never had to work inside because no one made him need to.

For as good as Tomlin can be, the home runs can quickly derail him.

The gap between how good Valbuena is as a minor league player and how bad he is as a Major League player may be the biggest of all-time.

I feel like we had so many balls get to the warning track.. Just couldn't get that little more to get a HR.. I think were fine. Huff has been playing well.. Need the W tomorrow.

I feel like we had so many balls get to the warning track.. Just couldn't get that little more to get a HR.. I think were fine. Huff has been playing well.. Need the W tomorrow.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Huff has been playing well..

indifferent.gif
.  Well actually I guess I was right... "has" ......
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Most critical series of the season and these chumps flop.

Oh well. Still a whole lot of baseball to played. Keeping my hopes high.

30t6p3b.gif

Oh well. Still a whole lot of baseball to played. Keeping my hopes high.

I hate to criticize because I didn't expect us to be in this situation, but I refuse to give up on this team because I know we can do this.

We have Seattle at home for 4, and Detroit goes TO Tampa Bay. That good be key for us. Just need to win tomorrow and get that 2.5 back.

I hate to criticize because I didn't expect us to be in this situation, but I refuse to give up on this team because I know we can do this.

We have Seattle at home for 4, and Detroit goes TO Tampa Bay. That good be key for us. Just need to win tomorrow and get that 2.5 back.

12 hits, 1 earned run, 15 strikeouts, 14 left on, 0-9 with runners in scoring position. Roll (over) Tribe.

Had to figure Huff was due for a bad start. He is still David Huff.

Jimenez tomorrow. This is what they got him for.

White will start for the Rockies Thursday, by the way. What happened to all that concern about his finger injury I heard?

12 hits, 1 earned run, 15 strikeouts, 14 left on, 0-9 with runners in scoring position. Roll (over) Tribe.

Had to figure Huff was due for a bad start. He is still David Huff.

Jimenez tomorrow. This is what they got him for.

White will start for the Rockies Thursday, by the way. What happened to all that concern about his finger injury I heard?

Not really an appropriate time for a team-wide slump.

I think they probably need nine wins out of these next 14 after today.

Not really an appropriate time for a team-wide slump.

I think they probably need nine wins out of these next 14 after today.

Back
Top Bottom