All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

laugh.gif

!+%* that trade.

roll.gif
 I was thinking the same thing Kev. Seriously, I'm not too offended. Dude can use a vacay.

At least he went out doing something right.

roll.gif
 I was thinking the same thing Kev. Seriously, I'm not too offended. Dude can use a vacay.

At least he went out doing something right.

If he goes down, they have to make a move.

You can't fight for a pennant with Donald/Valbuena, LaPorta, Marson, even Hannahan/Chisenhall and potentially Duncan (assuming he would be Hafner's main replacement) getting significant amounts of at-bats.

If he goes down, they have to make a move.

You can't fight for a pennant with Donald/Valbuena, LaPorta, Marson, even Hannahan/Chisenhall and potentially Duncan (assuming he would be Hafner's main replacement) getting significant amounts of at-bats.

If they wanted to find out about Head on the next level, it probably would have happened already. Tough to bring a guy like that up and expect him to contribute in a pennant race.

I'm sure he will get a call once rosters expand in a few weeks, but he's no better than Duncan or whoever. There isn't much left in Columbus that would make a real impact in the Majors right now.

I would be all over Vlad Guerrero if Hafner goes down. And I'm still all about Carlos Pena, too.

If they wanted to find out about Head on the next level, it probably would have happened already. Tough to bring a guy like that up and expect him to contribute in a pennant race.

I'm sure he will get a call once rosters expand in a few weeks, but he's no better than Duncan or whoever. There isn't much left in Columbus that would make a real impact in the Majors right now.

I would be all over Vlad Guerrero if Hafner goes down. And I'm still all about Carlos Pena, too.

Back
Top Bottom