All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Well, this is his wife...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

M_18.jpg

Anyway, sounds like Thome should be returning. Whatever.

Wait a minute....I seen that lady there too
roll.gif

..so maybe it was his daughter I seen with him?
embarassed.gif
. Either way, she was
pimp.gif

Makes sense now, dude seems like a good dude. Our skipper isn't a rolling stone after all!!

Oh and if true, welcome back Thome!

Wait a minute....I seen that lady there too
roll.gif

..so maybe it was his daughter I seen with him?
embarassed.gif
. Either way, she was
pimp.gif

Makes sense now, dude seems like a good dude. Our skipper isn't a rolling stone after all!!

Oh and if true, welcome back Thome!

You mean I can bust out my #25???????

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's go Rays.

We are going to sweep the Royals. I feel it.

3 back by 9/1/11.

You mean I can bust out my #25???????

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's go Rays.

We are going to sweep the Royals. I feel it.

3 back by 9/1/11.

The bottom line is, the Indians are struggling, and Detroit is hitting their stride. They just took three out of four in Tampa.

Judging by both schedules, and how much better Detroit is playing (and probably how much better they just are, in general), I would guess that the Indians need to win 24 of these last 35 games to win the division, including at least four of the six left against them.

The bottom line is, the Indians are struggling, and Detroit is hitting their stride. They just took three out of four in Tampa.

Judging by both schedules, and how much better Detroit is playing (and probably how much better they just are, in general), I would guess that the Indians need to win 24 of these last 35 games to win the division, including at least four of the six left against them.

Let's just be real here...

The fact that we went 1-3 against the +%!*@#$ MARINERS with our only win coming off a Choo walk-off is just an embarrassment.

Indians went 0-3 against the Tigers
Tigers went 3-0 against the Indians.

Indians went 1-3 against the Mariners
Tigers went 3-1 against the Rays.

1-6 for the Tribe
6-1 for the Tigers

sick.gif
sick.gif
. They made up 5 +%!*@#$ games on us..........so quick...

Why can't reverse it? Take it one at a time...

As I said before... by 9/1 if we can be within < 4 I think we can do it.

Let's just be real here...

The fact that we went 1-3 against the +%!*@#$ MARINERS with our only win coming off a Choo walk-off is just an embarrassment.

Indians went 0-3 against the Tigers
Tigers went 3-0 against the Indians.

Indians went 1-3 against the Mariners
Tigers went 3-1 against the Rays.

1-6 for the Tribe
6-1 for the Tigers

sick.gif
sick.gif
. They made up 5 +%!*@#$ games on us..........so quick...

Why can't reverse it? Take it one at a time...

As I said before... by 9/1 if we can be within < 4 I think we can do it.

They made up 5 +%!*@#$ games on us..........so quick...

Why can't reverse it?
Because the Indians aren't as good as the Tigers, aren't as experienced as the Tigers, have a more difficult remaining schedule than the Tigers, have too many very important players hurt and have substandard replacements.

Oh, and here's another: Tomlin is doubtful for his next start because of an "undisclosed injury."

The schedules are mostly similar, except the Indians have to go back to Arlington, have a stretch of nine games in seven days and play 12 during the day (they are 15-24 in day games).

They made up 5 +%!*@#$ games on us..........so quick...

Why can't reverse it?
Because the Indians aren't as good as the Tigers, aren't as experienced as the Tigers, have a more difficult remaining schedule than the Tigers, have too many very important players hurt and have substandard replacements.

Oh, and here's another: Tomlin is doubtful for his next start because of an "undisclosed injury."

The schedules are mostly similar, except the Indians have to go back to Arlington, have a stretch of nine games in seven days and play 12 during the day (they are 15-24 in day games).

I heard you guys got Thome back, congrats. I loved him as a Indian. Good luck to you guys. I think you can still get that pennant.

I heard you guys got Thome back, congrats. I loved him as a Indian. Good luck to you guys. I think you can still get that pennant.

Back
Top Bottom