All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

KC ... why you gotta always do this... You're like Buzz Killington from Family Guy...

You know damn well what I meant..

KC ... why you gotta always do this... You're like Buzz Killington from Family Guy...

You know damn well what I meant..

If I knew who it was, I would have typed it.

By the time it is decided, it could very well be someone who is on the active roster, but is a minor leaguer today.

Shouldn't be anyone important.

If I knew who it was, I would have typed it.

By the time it is decided, it could very well be someone who is on the active roster, but is a minor leaguer today.

Shouldn't be anyone important.

laugh.gif
 @ you guys.

You're not the Tribe twitter person are you?

nerd.gif

I have a source or two from my job.

Tomlin and Brantley to the disabled list. 
indifferent.gif

Hagadone promoted.

Thome is in the lineup. Choo is not. Again.

I have a source or two from my job.

Tomlin and Brantley to the disabled list. 
indifferent.gif

Hagadone promoted.

Thome is in the lineup. Choo is not. Again.

Indians fans make me laugh.

Expected sellout tonight. Hold on to the glory days for dear life, folks (and those dollar hot dogs and fireworks). This team hasn't been contending all season or anything.

Once this weekend is over, most of them that went solely because of Thome will go back to not caring because the team isn't elite for an entire decade. Good riddance.

Indians fans make me laugh.

Expected sellout tonight. Hold on to the glory days for dear life, folks (and those dollar hot dogs and fireworks). This team hasn't been contending all season or anything.

Once this weekend is over, most of them that went solely because of Thome will go back to not caring because the team isn't elite for an entire decade. Good riddance.

Tomlin will miss at least three starts.  Done for the season unless he is 100% and they are in real contention.

Edit: Hearing they claimed either Kubel or Jamey Carroll, too.

Tomlin will miss at least three starts.  Done for the season unless he is 100% and they are in real contention.

Edit: Hearing they claimed either Kubel or Jamey Carroll, too.

64-64.

Make that 2-0 when I'm in attendance
pimp.gif

WELCOME (T)HOME!

Tigers win, though........

Hopefully Twins win today, and we win tonight!

64-64.

Make that 2-0 when I'm in attendance
pimp.gif

WELCOME (T)HOME!

Tigers win, though........

Hopefully Twins win today, and we win tonight!

Back
Top Bottom