All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Unbelievable. Un %%!+%+%@!#+%! believable. Seriously like, is Detroit this lucky or are these dumb teams this bad?

Doesn't matter. As long as we just win win win, there's nothing we can control otherwise.

Oh and I'm going to the game tonight butttttttttttttt......

..our record when I have attended games this year,
Spoiler [+]
0-7
frown.gif
 - don't hate me please. I'm trying something different every game.

Let's hope for something good.

Unbelievable. Un %%!+%+%@!#+%! believable. Seriously like, is Detroit this lucky or are these dumb teams this bad?

Doesn't matter. As long as we just win win win, there's nothing we can control otherwise.

Oh and I'm going to the game tonight butttttttttttttt......

..our record when I have attended games this year,
Spoiler [+]
0-7
frown.gif
 - don't hate me please. I'm trying something different every game.

Let's hope for something good.

0-7? God damn.

The Royals are that bad, but the Tigers might just be that good. If Fister pitches like he is and Scherzer pitches like he can, they aren't losing this lead. Lineup too good, back of the bullpen too good.

The White Sox just lost, at least.

0-7? God damn.

The Royals are that bad, but the Tigers might just be that good. If Fister pitches like he is and Scherzer pitches like he can, they aren't losing this lead. Lineup too good, back of the bullpen too good.

The White Sox just lost, at least.

STO doesn't pay to broadcast a full 162-game series. They leave the midweek day games out because they don't think it is fiscally beneficial to pick up and air them, I guess.

STO doesn't pay to broadcast a full 162-game series. They leave the midweek day games out because they don't think it is fiscally beneficial to pick up and air them, I guess.

Last night was mad real. 'C' hats and advil...

laugh.gif

Nahh but finally, a win in my presence - but the win officially occured after I left (14th inning) 
roll.gif
.  But with that, we're now 1-7 while I'm at the Jake.

It's crazy because the last A's vs Tribe game I attended was in Oakland back in May, and it to went into extra innings with us winning. Yeah, we usually win if I'm there and were playing in another stadium.

laugh.gif

Last night was mad real. 'C' hats and advil...

laugh.gif

Nahh but finally, a win in my presence - but the win officially occured after I left (14th inning) 
roll.gif
.  But with that, we're now 1-7 while I'm at the Jake.

It's crazy because the last A's vs Tribe game I attended was in Oakland back in May, and it to went into extra innings with us winning. Yeah, we usually win if I'm there and were playing in another stadium.

laugh.gif

Love Hagadone.

I saw his first start in the organization. Wish they would convert him back, but he will still be a weapon. Back-end stuff, but can go multiple innings.

Love Hagadone.

I saw his first start in the organization. Wish they would convert him back, but he will still be a weapon. Back-end stuff, but can go multiple innings.

68-66.

I'll take 3 of 4 any day so not mad about that..

Royals you wanna hold onto a lead?!?! SMFH..

We better sweep these %+%@%%%@ for not helping us out.

68-66.

I'll take 3 of 4 any day so not mad about that..

Royals you wanna hold onto a lead?!?! SMFH..

We better sweep these %+%@%%%@ for not helping us out.

Back
Top Bottom