All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Reverse jinx
pimp.gif

AT.. you are still 0-7... Tribe only won because you left haha.

laugh.gif
..ain't that a #%+*$ though? Dude, I was literally trying to stay the whole game just to break the streak because if we ended up losing that game - I wasn't coming back for the rest of the season.
roll.gif

Still though, I want to leave the park this year feeling good that I went. Hasn't happened yet. Almost. So it was like a tie. But come Tuesday, when the Tigers come to town - will be the true test.

Carrasco slated for Tommy John surgery. Out through all of next season.
30t6p3b.gif

Wait...NEXT SEASON TOO? Not really to up on TJ surgery, but it really takes that long to heal? Injuries all piled up on at the exact wrong time. I hope he pulls through man, that Cliff Lee trade looking reallll skinny right now.

laugh.gif
..ain't that a #%+*$ though? Dude, I was literally trying to stay the whole game just to break the streak because if we ended up losing that game - I wasn't coming back for the rest of the season.
roll.gif

Still though, I want to leave the park this year feeling good that I went. Hasn't happened yet. Almost. So it was like a tie. But come Tuesday, when the Tigers come to town - will be the true test.

Carrasco slated for Tommy John surgery. Out through all of next season.
30t6p3b.gif

Wait...NEXT SEASON TOO? Not really to up on TJ surgery, but it really takes that long to heal? Injuries all piled up on at the exact wrong time. I hope he pulls through man, that Cliff Lee trade looking reallll skinny right now.

The news came from a friend of Carrasco's that reported it to a Venezuelan newspaper. The Indians are saying the surgery is a "possibility," but they are "exploring other options." If that is one of the possibilities, it's pretty bad, regardless.

But yeah, recovery is about a full year. Strasburg had it around this same time last year, and he has been pitching in rehab games for about a month. By the time he is back in the bigs, full year.

It used to be like a year and a half, but technology and !+%*, you know.

On the bright side, Sizemore and Kipnis are both close. Could have them for the Tigers series, which would obviously be huge.

The news came from a friend of Carrasco's that reported it to a Venezuelan newspaper. The Indians are saying the surgery is a "possibility," but they are "exploring other options." If that is one of the possibilities, it's pretty bad, regardless.

But yeah, recovery is about a full year. Strasburg had it around this same time last year, and he has been pitching in rehab games for about a month. By the time he is back in the bigs, full year.

It used to be like a year and a half, but technology and !+%*, you know.

On the bright side, Sizemore and Kipnis are both close. Could have them for the Tigers series, which would obviously be huge.

Strained calf for Hannahan. 
roll.gif

Surely puts him on the disabled list.

Currently on:

Sizemore
Hafner
Choo
Kipnis
Brantley
Tomlin
Carrasco
Hannahan

On it at some point:

Carmona
LaPorta
Talbot
White
Smith

roll.gif

Currently on:

Sizemore
Hafner
Choo
Kipnis
Brantley
Tomlin
Carrasco
Hannahan

On it at some point:

Carmona
LaPorta
Talbot
White
Smith

Damn the Tigers. Damn damn damn them.
laugh.gif

Shelly coming thru with those 2 jacks, Thome loving it too - he's got him, Hannahan, and the rest of the young guys looking up to him. Sweet.

roll.gif

Nah, I'm thinking day-to-day. I'm hoping so at least. We need him for at least 2 of 3 of the next games..

AT you say Tuesday? I may be there as well
pimp.gif

Cool, if I get on the jumbotron - I'll throw up the NWO sign so you'll know it's me
laugh.gif

Damn the Tigers. Damn damn damn them.
laugh.gif

Shelly coming thru with those 2 jacks, Thome loving it too - he's got him, Hannahan, and the rest of the young guys looking up to him. Sweet.

roll.gif

Nah, I'm thinking day-to-day. I'm hoping so at least. We need him for at least 2 of 3 of the next games..

AT you say Tuesday? I may be there as well
pimp.gif

Cool, if I get on the jumbotron - I'll throw up the NWO sign so you'll know it's me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom