All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Not a fan, but would be nice to see the Central shaken up a bit this year. Good luck to you guys.

Not a fan, but would be nice to see the Central shaken up a bit this year. Good luck to you guys.

so Orlando Cabrera was a lets sign this veteran and move him at the deadline for nothing type of signing?

so Orlando Cabrera was a lets sign this veteran and move him at the deadline for nothing type of signing?

If Orlando Cabrera is the answer, what was the question?

laugh.gif

So, I have never liked baseball growing up (being Canadian, it's hockey). This winter I decided I really wanted to give baseball a chance.
Rather than cheer for the Blue Jays, I wanted to pick a team I would have to go out of my way to follow so it would force me to keep up with them.

I HAVE CHOSEN; THE CLEVELAND INDIANS. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 No one can accuse me of jumping on a front runner, and they (unlike the pirates) look like they are trying to get better.

I know little about the game, but hope to learn a bunch from you all. 
happy.gif

So, I have never liked baseball growing up (being Canadian, it's hockey). This winter I decided I really wanted to give baseball a chance.
Rather than cheer for the Blue Jays, I wanted to pick a team I would have to go out of my way to follow so it would force me to keep up with them.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 No one can accuse me of jumping on a front runner, and they (unlike the pirates) look like they are trying to get better.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

put your money on the Royals right now

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

The Pirates are slowly getting better too Chris.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

The Pirates are slowly getting better too Chris.

I dislike KC's colors and logo... 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
 I'm not going to lie, about 10 percent of this decision came down to the best fitted as well. 
laugh.gif

And when I was doing some research, it seemed like the Pirates owner was content with his team doing badly, as he was getting paid either way...

I dislike KC's colors and logo... 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
 I'm not going to lie, about 10 percent of this decision came down to the best fitted as well. 
laugh.gif

And when I was doing some research, it seemed like the Pirates owner was content with his team doing badly, as he was getting paid either way...

how is there more interest for the indians than the red sox? my thread is only 1 page and it's been around for like 5 more days
laugh.gif

props to the indians fans on here
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

how is there more interest for the indians than the red sox? my thread is only 1 page and it's been around for like 5 more days
laugh.gif

props to the indians fans on here
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom