All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

It's always amazing how Fausto can be in cruise control than !!!$ like that happens. not his fault this time.

It's always amazing how Fausto can be in cruise control than !!!$ like that happens. not his fault this time.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Was thinking the same thing.  
Come on Tribe.  

I can't wait till this game is over.  I HATE playing the Angels in LA

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Was thinking the same thing.  
Come on Tribe.  

I can't wait till this game is over.  I HATE playing the Angels in LA

Joe Smith has an awesome necklace on.

pimp.gif

EDIT:  most of the players do..

I missed those last few innings.

I feel alright about going .500 on the trip, but when you think about how close all three losses were, it gets tougher to accept.

I missed those last few innings.

I feel alright about going .500 on the trip, but when you think about how close all three losses were, it gets tougher to accept.

Today's loss, in particular.

but this a good team, I think that's evident by now. I had my doubts.

Today's loss, in particular.

but this a good team, I think that's evident by now. I had my doubts.

Gomez sent down. No corresponding move was immediately made, but I would imagine it means Carrasco is good to go.

Saturday would be his day to pitch if there are no changes to the rotation, so they will probably call up someone else until then.

Gomez sent down. No corresponding move was immediately made, but I would imagine it means Carrasco is good to go.

Saturday would be his day to pitch if there are no changes to the rotation, so they will probably call up someone else until then.

Just kidding. Carrasco will go tomorrow.

Talbot had a solid rehab start last night. They say he will need probably two more.

Edit: Predetermined rain delay?
laugh.gif

It is 100% not raining right now. Nor has it all day.

Just kidding. Carrasco will go tomorrow.

Talbot had a solid rehab start last night. They say he will need probably two more.

Edit: Predetermined rain delay?
laugh.gif

It is 100% not raining right now. Nor has it all day.

I was going to ask, is it even raining yet?

thought I actually might get to sleep at a decent hour tonight.

I was going to ask, is it even raining yet?

thought I actually might get to sleep at a decent hour tonight.

It finally started about ten minutes ago, but they could have gotten a good 25-30 minutes of baseball in.

Play until it rains, not wait until it does.

Back
Top Bottom