All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

It finally started about ten minutes ago, but they could have gotten a good 25-30 minutes of baseball in.

Play until it rains, not wait until it does.

random, but I really like Antonetti so far.

edit: & no, I wasn't aware he went to Georgetown until now.
laugh.gif

random, but I really like Antonetti so far.

edit: & no, I wasn't aware he went to Georgetown until now.
laugh.gif

Just came to say the same thing.

I was always a Shapiro guy, too. Both really well-educated, but personable and baseball knowledgeable at the same time. They are definitely on the same page as far as the vision they have for this team.

Edit:
laugh.gif

Me either. Knew Shapiro went to Princeton, though.

Just came to say the same thing.

I was always a Shapiro guy, too. Both really well-educated, but personable and baseball knowledgeable at the same time. They are definitely on the same page as far as the vision they have for this team.

Edit:
laugh.gif

Me either. Knew Shapiro went to Princeton, though.

damn it.
Both really well-educated, but personable and baseball knowledgeable at the same time. They are definitely on the same page as far as the vision they have for this team.

agree. not easy job with the resources, but they've done well twice in rebuilding things back. hopefully this 'run' ends goes a series further than the last.

damn it.
Both really well-educated, but personable and baseball knowledgeable at the same time. They are definitely on the same page as far as the vision they have for this team.

agree. not easy job with the resources, but they've done well twice in rebuilding things back. hopefully this 'run' ends goes a series further than the last.

Home runs with this team, whether they hit them or serve them, are almost exclusively one-pointers so far this year.

Edit: Pretty swing, man.

Home runs with this team, whether they hit them or serve them, are almost exclusively one-pointers so far this year.

Edit: Pretty swing, man.

Back
Top Bottom