All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

23-11.

pimp.gif
... Great win. Thank you.

Didn't even have to swing.....I think I'm going to the game Friday, dollar dog night, can't beat that

Didn't even have to swing.....I think I'm going to the game Friday, dollar dog night, can't beat that

people are noticing
Not really.

It takes some kind of promotion for them to sell respectively. Nobody wants to go just to watch the team play.

But I will be fine going to about 40 games for a little over $300 and sit wherever I want. People will start rolling in in August or September if we stick around.

people are noticing
Not really.

It takes some kind of promotion for them to sell respectively. Nobody wants to go just to watch the team play.

But I will be fine going to about 40 games for a little over $300 and sit wherever I want. People will start rolling in in August or September if we stick around.

I thought that, but it sounds kind of suspicious, no? Like he just kind of ran out and nobody has any idea why.

Maybe a family issue or something.

Edit: Forget it.
MLBastian Sizemore gettingMRI on right knee, jammed it sliding into 2B in 6th on Tues night. Notsame knee as microfracture sugery. More soon mlb.com
Awesome.

I thought that, but it sounds kind of suspicious, no? Like he just kind of ran out and nobody has any idea why.

Maybe a family issue or something.

Edit: Forget it.
MLBastian Sizemore gettingMRI on right knee, jammed it sliding into 2B in 6th on Tues night. Notsame knee as microfracture sugery. More soon mlb.com
Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom