All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

I would understand it if we were actually, you know, the Marlins.

the Jake was notorious for being packed. How does that much interest become lost? And even with some down years, it's not like we turned into the Pirates the past decade on the field.

I would understand it if we were actually, you know, the Marlins.

the Jake was notorious for being packed. How does that much interest become lost? And even with some down years, it's not like we turned into the Pirates the past decade on the field.

I don't want to upset the masses in here but I tend to agree. I think the pitching comes back to Earth but the offense improves a little. But, with how crummy the rest of the division is, they don't have to play like they did in this first month and a half to make the postseason IMO. 85 wins probably gets you in. I don't see them swooning to a level where 85 doesn't get reached.

I don't want to upset the masses in here but I tend to agree. I think the pitching comes back to Earth but the offense improves a little. But, with how crummy the rest of the division is, they don't have to play like they did in this first month and a half to make the postseason IMO. 85 wins probably gets you in. I don't see them swooning to a level where 85 doesn't get reached.

Uh... I feel like this is pretty real, personally.

What people seem to forget is that a lot of our pitchers have not had a good month and a half; they have had a good four and a half months. We pitched pretty well the second half of last season - starters and relievers.

Uh... I feel like this is pretty real, personally.

What people seem to forget is that a lot of our pitchers have not had a good month and a half; they have had a good four and a half months. We pitched pretty well the second half of last season - starters and relievers.

I should have been more clear, IMO going back down to Earth just means that they're not going to be playing .639 ball anymore. I don't think they'll regress to how bad they were to start last year. I say the pitching comes back down because I think it'll eventually go back to league average ERA with more starts for these guys and as it gets warmer. But, I think the Choo and Santana hitting more makes up for it a bit.

Back
Top Bottom