All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

im $@#*++@ done. our bullpen is gonna hurt for a looooong time. we still have Texas and St. Louis to play. our starter are gonna have to have back to back complete games.

im $@#*++@ done. our bullpen is gonna hurt for a looooong time. we still have Texas and St. Louis to play. our starter are gonna have to have back to back complete games.

You know things are going well when LaPorta has managed to not look clueless at the plate yet.

I like Buck a lot. He will end up being a nice surprise. Going back to his last two games before he got sent down, he is 7 for his last 11 (and hit .333 during the time in between).

You know things are going well when LaPorta has managed to not look clueless at the plate yet.

I like Buck a lot. He will end up being a nice surprise. Going back to his last two games before he got sent down, he is 7 for his last 11 (and hit .333 during the time in between).

Just saw the score.
eek.gif

KLJ, make sure you save the image of the scoreboard when the game is all said and done.
laugh.gif

Just saw the score.
eek.gif

KLJ, make sure you save the image of the scoreboard when the game is all said and done.
laugh.gif

Tomlin scares me when he leaves the ball up, but solid again. My kind of pitcher..work quick and make em put it in play.

Tomlin scares me when he leaves the ball up, but solid again. My kind of pitcher..work quick and make em put it in play.

Soria pitching the 8th? Well, he needs an inning of work...last pitched May 11.

Wonder who will take the mound for KC in the 9th...

Soria pitching the 8th? Well, he needs an inning of work...last pitched May 11.

Wonder who will take the mound for KC in the 9th...

As of yesterday, Baseball Prospectus gives us a 28.5% chance to make the playoffs (Detroit, 56.0; Chicago, 20.0), and Keith Law projects 74 wins.

As of yesterday, Baseball Prospectus gives us a 28.5% chance to make the playoffs (Detroit, 56.0; Chicago, 20.0), and Keith Law projects 74 wins.

he will be off this team some this time tomorrow.
Well, you were close enough; he got put on the disabled list. But Mazzaro really is off the team.

Rough night for a pitcher who was suppose to be starting the next day.

Back
Top Bottom