All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Officially postponed. 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

Any word on when the game will be made up? Always sucks when you have tickets to a game, it gets rained out, and its make up date is in like late September
laugh.gif

Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

Any word on when the game will be made up? Always sucks when you have tickets to a game, it gets rained out, and its make up date is in like late September
laugh.gif

When the Mariners come back in late August. Five games in three days.

There is an off day right after the series with them (not a travel day), but using it to reschedule one of these would mean 27 games in a row without a day off. Not going to happen.

Even still, that is going to mean 28 games in 29 days from late August into September.
indifferent.gif

When the Mariners come back in late August. Five games in three days.

There is an off day right after the series with them (not a travel day), but using it to reschedule one of these would mean 27 games in a row without a day off. Not going to happen.

Even still, that is going to mean 28 games in 29 days from late August into September.
indifferent.gif

I figure if I care enough in late August into September about our schedule, I'm going to be happy to start with. 
laugh.gif

I figure if I care enough in late August into September about our schedule, I'm going to be happy to start with. 
laugh.gif

castrovince Indians andMariners planning to make up one of these games with a doubleheader inAugust and the other on a mutual off day in Sept.
Weird, but probably the best case scenario. September 19th would be that day.

41 games in 43 days to close out the regular season. Yikes.

castrovince Indians andMariners planning to make up one of these games with a doubleheader inAugust and the other on a mutual off day in Sept.
Weird, but probably the best case scenario. September 19th would be that day.

41 games in 43 days to close out the regular season. Yikes.

Sizemore put on the disabled list; Buck back up.

.333 average, 12 runs scored, 3 home runs, 21 runs batted in and a 1.016 OPS in 18 games with Columbus.

Sizemore put on the disabled list; Buck back up.

.333 average, 12 runs scored, 3 home runs, 21 runs batted in and a 1.016 OPS in 18 games with Columbus.

i swear on everything i love, if i ever see davies on the streets of kansas city, im gonna slap the %#$! outta him.

he will be off this team some this time tomorrow.

i swear on everything i love, if i ever see davies on the streets of kansas city, im gonna slap the %#$! outta him.

he will be off this team some this time tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom