All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

he will be off this team some this time tomorrow.
Well, you were close enough; he got put on the disabled list. But Mazzaro really is off the team.

Rough night for a pitcher who was suppose to be starting the next day.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Well, you were close enough; he got put on the disabled list. But Mazzaro really is off the team.

there is still a chance Davies will get DFA. they are holding off on putting him on the DL and duffy just got called up to the show with someone either being put on the 60 day DL or DFA to make room for him.

there is still a chance Davies will get DFA. they are holding off on putting him on the DL and duffy just got called up to the show with someone either being put on the 60 day DL or DFA to make room for him.

Kevin Cleveland wrote:
 Keith Law projects 74 wins.

this guy is a ****
roll.gif

As of yesterday, Baseball Prospectus gives us a 28.5% chance to make the playoffs (Detroit, 56.0; Chicago, 20.0), and Keith Law projects 74 wins.

I think he projected you guys to win that much at the beginning of the year, I could have sworn last week he said he thinks you go .500 the rest of the way.

As of yesterday, Baseball Prospectus gives us a 28.5% chance to make the playoffs (Detroit, 56.0; Chicago, 20.0), and Keith Law projects 74 wins.

I think he projected you guys to win that much at the beginning of the year, I could have sworn last week he said he thinks you go .500 the rest of the way.

I love Brantley. And I could be wrong but I think a lot of people have put too low of a ceiling on what he could be.

edit:

they're making my point for me.

I love Brantley. And I could be wrong but I think a lot of people have put too low of a ceiling on what he could be.

edit:

they're making my point for me.

So, Carrasco pitched fairly well...

With Talbot due back by the end of the week, do you (keep in mind that Talbot has zero minor league options left):

Send Carrasco down anyway?
Send White down?
Keep the rotation as is, and put Talbot in the bullpen as a long man (for Germano)?

There is no way I send White back. I would probably throw Talbot in the pen and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom