All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Anyone had a good Indians sig?
I have been trying to catch up on 96 years of history before opening day. 
laugh.gif

I have been trying to catch up on 96 years of history before opening day. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I feel like DG would nee an extremely strong team around him to avoid making mistakes with money in a sport like baseball. Same reason I think Cuban wouldn't really do a good job in the MLB.

I do think that they might need to go out on the market in a couple years and invest in a middle of the lineup anchor to build around along with Santana. TBH, I don't see anyone like that in their system.

Perfect case IMO would be to have Grady and Hafner get back to somewhere near their prime #'s and try and load up on some pitching. Oakland for some reason seems like a team that could use both and have enough arms to deal at both levels. A good amount of teams scream that they need offensive help and have pitching. Just a thought.

Well said.

You know what; I don't think I've seen a Indians signature in a few years now that I think about it...I'd liked to see someone make one.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I feel like DG would nee an extremely strong team around him to avoid making mistakes with money in a sport like baseball. Same reason I think Cuban wouldn't really do a good job in the MLB.

I do think that they might need to go out on the market in a couple years and invest in a middle of the lineup anchor to build around along with Santana. TBH, I don't see anyone like that in their system.

Perfect case IMO would be to have Grady and Hafner get back to somewhere near their prime #'s and try and load up on some pitching. Oakland for some reason seems like a team that could use both and have enough arms to deal at both levels. A good amount of teams scream that they need offensive help and have pitching. Just a thought.

Well said.

You know what; I don't think I've seen a Indians signature in a few years now that I think about it...I'd liked to see someone make one.

I've always rooted for them just because of the movie Major League.  I always have an Indians hat in my rotation 
happy.gif

As for this years team, I'm really curious as to how Sizemore will respond once he comes back.  Some guys are never the same after being out that long.

I've always rooted for them just because of the movie Major League.  I always have an Indians hat in my rotation 
happy.gif

As for this years team, I'm really curious as to how Sizemore will respond once he comes back.  Some guys are never the same after being out that long.

Originally Posted by mjd77

happy.gif

Glad we in the rotation 
laugh.gif

Surprisingly very excited for the season.  Hopefully Sizemore does work again

Prediction time:  When will Hafner get injured?

Originally Posted by mjd77

happy.gif

Glad we in the rotation 
laugh.gif

Surprisingly very excited for the season.  Hopefully Sizemore does work again

Prediction time:  When will Hafner get injured?

All the Cavs fans need to channel their energy from that win last night and gear it towards the Indians now.
I do think that they might need to go out on the market in a coupleyears and invest in a middle of the lineup anchor to build around alongwith Santana. TBH, I don't see anyone like that in their system.
I don't, either. Some seem to think Nick Weglarz could be that, some don't. I'm a don't.

All the Cavs fans need to channel their energy from that win last night and gear it towards the Indians now.
I do think that they might need to go out on the market in a coupleyears and invest in a middle of the lineup anchor to build around alongwith Santana. TBH, I don't see anyone like that in their system.
I don't, either. Some seem to think Nick Weglarz could be that, some don't. I'm a don't.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Of course man.  Why aren't you a Cavs fan? . 

Of course man.  Why aren't you a Cavs fan? . 

Opening Day Lineup:

CF Brantley
SS A. Cabrera
RF Choo
C Santana
DH Hafner
2B O. Cabrera
LF Kearns
1B LaPorta
3B Hannahan

And Carmona starting, of course.

Opening Day Lineup:

CF Brantley
SS A. Cabrera
RF Choo
C Santana
DH Hafner
2B O. Cabrera
LF Kearns
1B LaPorta
3B Hannahan

And Carmona starting, of course.

laugh.gif
 at Kearns throwing that bat on purpose.

even tho, i've never seen a baseball player throw the bat more on a swing than Kearns in my life. he did that %*+@ once a week in Cincy.

laugh.gif
 at Kearns throwing that bat on purpose.

even tho, i've never seen a baseball player throw the bat more on a swing than Kearns in my life. he did that %*+@ once a week in Cincy.

Asdrubal, Brantley, Fausto and Masterson.

LaPorta obviously needs to, but I'm not counting on it. Same with Hafner.
Pronk stopped juicing and now he can't stay off the DL

Asdrubal, Brantley, Fausto and Masterson.

LaPorta obviously needs to, but I'm not counting on it. Same with Hafner.
Pronk stopped juicing and now he can't stay off the DL

Back
Top Bottom