All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Movie wasn't half as bad as people made it out to be

It was freaky at certain moments how good he was at doing Pac

Movie for the most part was factual just jumped over and through things way too quickly

Just came back from seeing it. The slander is really overblown. My only complaints were them jumping 20 years in the first 10 minutes, and the voiceovers for Faith and Snoop :x :x :rofl: the dude playing Pac really had his style and mannerisms down even if he didn't necessarily sound like him. Kat Graham's Jada was spot on though. Same thing for the dude that played Dr. Dre.

1 2+ hour movie ain't enough to cover for him. There's so much more that could be covered in a multi-part mini series

Last edited:
Pic is photoshopped.

Hate the way people are making every excuse in the world not to go see it themselves. I understand it's Pac and people are overly sensitive about it but this movie really should be getting at least the same love as SOC did.

I am curious why LT and Benny didn't let Jada see it beforehand though. Floyd, Game, and others said they saw it over a year ago.

Last edited:
So apparently Singleton wanted to turn the movie into Fuqqery but LT could be lying to discredit him who knows... Yall be the judge.

I'm still going to see it despite what others have said. There have been several movies that have had bad reviews yet I still enjoyed them.

Just came back from seeing it. The slander is really overblown. My only complaints were them jumping 20 in the first 10 minutes, and the voiceovers for Faith and Snoop
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
the dude playing Pac really had his style and mannerisms down even if he didn't necessarily sound like him. Kat Graham's Jada was spot on though. Same thing for the dude that played Dr. Dre.

1 2+ hour movie ain't enough to cover for him. There's so much more that could be covered in a multi-part mini series
What's overblown is how most is taking the reviews. It is not a bad movie in any way. How he structured it was bad.

Pic is photoshopped.

Hate the way people are making every excuse in the world not to go see it themselves. I understand it's Pac and people are overly sensitive about it but this movie really should be getting at least the same love as SOC did.

I am curious why LT and Benny didn't let Jada see it beforehand though. Floyd, Game, and others said they saw it over a year ago.

SOC was better, but I did like the fact that everything in the movie Pac did is what actually happened, unlike when Dr. Dre was portrayed as some tough guy that would kill you just for looking at him :rofl:

If you haven't seen the movie yet.Stop reading right here.Because im about to go into detail.No it wasnt a bad movie.It couldve been better.If you like Pac.Youll like it.In my opinion.The shouldve gotten more money to stretch out the movie to atleast 3 hours.The reason being.They shouldve showed more details about Pacs relationship.With the outlaws.Kadafi is rumored to be either his half brother or first cousin (by his biological father).His relationship with Trey,Buntry,Big Rock,Frank (Security,Bloods) wasnt shown that much.He was close with them.

Its funny that most people talk bad about Pac.Always talk about how he was just a artist who shouldnt of got into the fight in Vegas.But they show how it was more than just music.Him getting set up at Quad.And Hatian Jack using his connections to have a seperate trial from Pac.Started the war.Because Pac didnt rape the chick.When Pac is in jail.Dude tells him Hatian/Jimmy been extorting Puff/Big.So Big doesnt have a say so or choice.Which i think is true.Because in Pacs old interviews.He says the guys who set him up.Where extorting Puff.

Maino,s role was short.But on my momma.He brought the excitement for that little time.Maino should be getting calls for hood villian roles from here on out.Was very surprised by him.After seeing the jail scenes.Its clear why 50 is hating on the movie.LT Hutton and 50 are fighting over the rights to shoot the Big Meech/BMF movie.And guess what.Theres a real live BMF member in the movie with a role.Big Meech homeboy/first signed artist (Bleu devenchi) is the cat playing Biggies Who Shot Ya for Pac in Jail.

SOC gets more praise because of the detailed hospital scene.They go in depth about Eazy,s last moments.If AEOM goes more into detail about his relationships and bad antics (talking bad about alot of artist) while on Death Row.And if they went into detail about his final days in the hospital.It wouldve been a masterpiece.Kadida,Outlaws,Danny Boy,Mo Preme,all give the same story.

They said people where calling his room making death threats about finishing the job.They secured the hospital.Not letting reporters or sketchy looking people close by room.Pac was very coherent with his eyes open from time to time in hospital.He communicated by movement.Kadida said when she would tell him she loved him.Or if people talked to him.He would answer by moving his hand or arm.The said the day before he died.He was crying.You show all of that in the movie.It wouldve been on the level.If not.Way better than SOC.

The Gospel Music at the end was cringe worthy.Take that music out.And play One of his songs.It wouldve been better than that.If your a Pac fan.You will like it.Its really messed up we lost a legend in that fashion.He shouldve calmed down a little bit.Instead of flying off the handle.But seeing his past and what he went through.I understand his reasons for it a little more than i did.The movie couldve been better.But its definitely worth a watch.He shouldn't of went out like the way he did.It is what it is.I heard mixed reviews after the movie.Some people liked it alot.Some thought it couldve been done better.One thing everybody had in common.Was that it was messed up how he went out.Some people looked pissed off.Because it does bring back memories.

^repped. wish it did go into detail because theres a lot of stuff I'm clueless about

everything in the movie I knew but I know theres so much more, barely scratching the surface

Last scene was a layup for "Life Goes On" idk why they didn't use that instead of that gospel ****

Who was the chick WITH THE FATTTT AS from the hotel orgy scene???? Yall know which one I'm talking about..I need to see more of her work

SOC was average as hell. Def overrated.

I'll go check out the Pac movie tonight. Will report back later.

If you haven't seen the movie yet.Stop reading right here.Because im about to go into detail.No it wasnt a bad movie.It couldve been better.If you like Pac.Youll like it.In my opinion.The shouldve gotten more money to stretch out the movie to atleast 3 hours.The reason being.They shouldve showed more details about Pacs relationship.With the outlaws.Kadafi is rumored to be either his half brother or first cousin (by his biological father).His relationship with Trey,Buntry,Big Rock,Frank (Security,Bloods) wasnt shown that much.He was close with them.

Its funny that most people talk bad about Pac.Always talk about how he was just a artist who shouldnt of got into the fight in Vegas.But they show how it was more than just music.Him getting set up at Quad.And Hatian Jack using his connections to have a seperate trial from Pac.Started the war.Because Pac didnt rape the chick.When Pac is in jail.Dude tells him Hatian/Jimmy been extorting Puff/Big.So Big doesnt have a say so or choice.Which i think is true.Because in Pacs old interviews.He says the guys who set him up.Where extorting Puff.

Maino,s role was short.But on my momma.He brought the excitement for that little time.Maino should be getting calls for hood villian roles from here on out.Was very surprised by him.After seeing the jail scenes.Its clear why 50 is hating on the movie.LT Hutton and 50 are fighting over the rights to shoot the Big Meech/BMF movie.And guess what.Theres a real live BMF member in the movie with a role.Big Meech homeboy/first signed artist (Bleu devenchi) is the cat playing Biggies Who Shot Ya for Pac in Jail.

SOC gets more praise because of the detailed hospital scene.They go in depth about Eazy,s last moments.If AEOM goes more into detail about his relationships and bad antics (talking bad about alot of artist) while on Death Row.And if they went into detail about his final days in the hospital.It wouldve been a masterpiece.Kadida,Outlaws,Danny Boy,Mo Preme,all give the same story.

They said people where calling his room making death threats about finishing the job.They secured the hospital.Not letting reporters or sketchy looking people close by room.Pac was very coherent with his eyes open from time to time in hospital.He communicated by movement.Kadida said when she would tell him she loved him.Or if people talked to him.He would answer by moving his hand or arm.The said the day before he died.He was crying.You show all of that in the movie.It wouldve been on the level.If not.Way better than SOC.

Maino played the hell out that role. Tia Mowry's husband too

Who was the chick WITH THE FATTTT AS from the hotel orgy scene???? Yall know which one I'm talking about..I need to see more of her work

incredible scene

Last edited:
Jimmy Henchmen path of criminal activity was soooo deeply intertwined in so many events in Hip Hop it would make you sick!!

From Pac shooting
To the 50 cent
To the game to even Akon

You can go read the deposition and court records from his trial online
He was being watched by the Feds for over 20yrs
They tapped everyone's phones
Makes you think he must have been really working with them at some point

Back
Top Bottom