All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
"You ain't nothing, without David Ruffin!"

one of the hardest lines in a Biopic movie!!! 
laugh.gif

I'm cool on dre being involved

Idk what it is but Dr Dre is like the god farther of the culture

Everything he gets involved in he takes serious and it majority of the time it blossoms into greatness

So him having a hand in a Pac film I know he wouldn't let the culture down

Idk what it is but Dr Dre is like the god farther of the culture

Everything he gets involved in he takes serious and it majority of the time it blossoms into greatness

So him having a hand in a Pac film I know he wouldn't let the culture down
I'm cool. Dude wanted to make himself look like the biggest og ever in SOC, but he didn't wannna include the woman beating.

I'm cool. Dude wanted to make himself look like the biggest og ever in SOC, but he didn't wannna include the woman beating.

Have you seen the Michelle'le biopic movie on lifetime or oxygen

It makes Dr Dre to be a monster

And Suge a big Teddy Bear

So funny!!
They made Dre out to be Ike Turner

Have you seen the Michelle'le biopic movie on lifetime or oxygen

It makes Dr Dre to be a monster

And Suge a big Teddy Bear

So funny!!
They made Dre out to be Ike Turner
Yeah, women all over the next day was givin Dre the dirty look like

It's not even the fact he did all that on why I wouldn't want him involved. I wouldn't want him involved in a biopic because I don't want him to have too much control. I understand wanting yourself to be portrayed in a certain light, but when you make yourself appear to be this big tough G while omitting that kind of **** is what I had a problem with.

Last edited:
Movie wasn't THAT bad to me . Dude who played PAC did a GREAT job, mannerisms were on point . Sucks to see all the bad reviews even though he did a great job.

Things i didn't like :
Movie felt like it was in fast fwd
Didn't learn a single new thing about his life
Snoop doing the voice over for his character was weird
Some pretty cringe worthy dialogue at points

I give it a 6/10. Go see for yourself though

Watching SOC right now, they added a lot more scenes that weren't in the Movie version

Yea the directors cut had like 30 min more. Soc is a great movie, watch it every now n then on hbo

Cats expecting them to fit so much into a 2-21/2 hour movie cmon.

They can't keep jumping from issue to issue, it's a movie they have to make a story outta their stories and blend it well

Watching SOC right now, they added a lot more scenes that weren't in the Movie version

I might be the only one but, its a one time watch type movie for me. loved it in theaters, watched it on HBO when it premiered and didn't care for it, prob because it was so fresh in my mind

SOC was an easier movie to tell than this pac movie. Pac had too much going on for 2.5 hours.

Where's Nay Limely at I remember him dropping jewels in the music forum a few years back. I want to know his take on the film, that was a dope thread back in the day.:smokin

I'll just go ahead and be the first one to say it.

SOC is overrated AF. Decent movie tho

Definitely overrated but it was good. I was a huge NWA fan so I knew a lot of it. Most of my boys didn't and I think that's why they loved it. Doubt I'll ever see it again.

Disappointed but oh well

Btw what was the song biggie was rapping after Pac brought him out on stage in the concert?

Last edited:
Tbh im just waiting for it on DVD. 50 said it was trash. Jada said its full of lies. Game defending it. Mixed reviews.... Just wait for the **** on DVD.

Back
Top Bottom