All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Man, when are studios gonna get these hip-hop biopics done right?

Before everyone comes at my neck about Straight Outta Compton, which I think is the best of the bunch, I felt the movie was COMPLETELY rushed at the end.

Notorious, All Eyez On Me, and to an extent, Straight Outta Compton.

I dunno, man...I'm just waiting on a rap biopic that's epic.

Straight Outta Compton was epic

It shredded the box offices for a hip hop biopic and had the hype of a epic film

Majority raved about it and how they loved it

If I'm not mistaken it did over 50 million when released

You may not like the movie but to the world or the majority it was epic

Last edited:
Straight outta Compton was the best biopic imo. As soon as I saw it I was hoping they would make a PAC movie. Hopefully this movie is good though

Man this ish was bad

Had Eastwood punk as playin Trey 
mean.gif

Sister Sister husband playing Haitian Jack 
mean.gif

I waited 3 years for this!!!!

The chick that claimed rape was 
pimp.gif
 tho

YES LAWD

Hip Hop Biopics

8 mile was the flix
Get rich or die trying was wack
BIG movie was ok
Compton was cool but not accurate
The Michelle'le lifetime movie was hilarious
I haven't seen the 2pac film yet

J5
Ike N Tina
New edition biopics were better then them all

New Edition and The Temptations can't be touched. I'm still gonna see this, but I'm not expecting much.

Straight Outta Compton was epic

It shredded the box offices for a hip hop biopic and had the hype of a epic film

Majority raved about it and how they loved it

If I'm not mistaken it did over 50 million when released

You may not like the movie but to the world or the majority it was epic

I didn't have a problem with the movie...I just felt the ending was extremely rushed.

And as I said, it's the best of the bunch.

Can't compare any of these to the New Edition movie. NE had like a four hour movie and everyone else is making two hour movies AND New Edition still left out a lot of stuff.

Straight Outta Compton was good but I won't watch it again. Haven't seen it since but there were a lot of issues in that movie.

No one is gonna be happy with movies based on rappers you grew up with or idolized. That's just how it is. If these movies came out in 2055, there would be a very different response. There's no way around it.

As for the Pac movie, you know certain things they can't talk about because of politics and money.

Last edited:
It was better than I expected. The beginning felt rushed to me. There were parts where he embodies Pac's mannerism.

Straight outta Compton was the best biopic imo. As soon as I saw it I was hoping they would make a PAC movie. Hopefully this movie is good though

Yea but SOC had support and info and everything from the people it was about :lol: ice cube was heavily involved as well as others

There was more money invested too, movie came out great because me and my girl loved it. Never cared for NWA in general but it was flames

I already knew AEOM wasn't gonna touch it plus it's focused on one person who's dead while SOC was about a group then ventures off into the separate careers of the members so much more stories to follow and tell

Ray was the best biopic I ever seen

I agree

Ray
Ali
N the Angela Bassett Jackson 5 movie

Are my top 3 biopics

2pac had enough impact to be up there in the top 3 they just didn't deliver

I set Pac above being "just a rapper"

This film should have taken you to a dark dark place then lighten up in th middle during the Jada and DU days then when he gets shot 5 times go spinning outta control back into a dark place and before he gets killed he has a wake up call to become the man he used to be and set out to be even better but he ends up falling victim to Suge game

Crazy thing is frank said everyone was telling Pac he didn't need his bullet profit vest when they were going to 662 because they would only be there an hour. Had he had that vest on he would have survived that shooting because what killed him was the left lung getting hit and not being able to stop the bleeding.

Not sure how you gloss over the gang part.

You really can't do a single 1.5-2hr movie on dude anyway. He'd need a series like New Edition

I'm going to see it tonight but reading all the comments I'm bout to go into it with low expectations like a Mims album :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly I don't want to hear all the critics like JADA & JOHN SINGLETON because they had the power & resources to make this movie happen yrs ago....In Biopics somebody always gonna feel a certain way about how they were portrayed especially in PAC'S case because he's dead so he can't really say how his relationship was with certain people....Only things we can go on is interviews & people that really were around him & those situations he did before he died...To my knowledge all the people he was around were contributors to the flim LT was at Death Row before Pac & there when PAC was there, The OUTLAWS were around PAC since like 93'until he died, MONEY B digital underground, etc thing about it is people want to paint a different image of PAC & make their roles in PAC life more important than it really was....PAC & JADA really kinda fell out because WILL SMITH she was supposed to do CALIFORNIA LOVE video but WILL didn't want her around PAC the MAD MAX idea was her idea she allowed them to keep the concept....As someone said before LT probably left out the real stuff that went down because alot of the people PAC had issues with are still alive...Imagine if they put the part in it when he smashed FAITH even though everybody said PAC hit that she would try to sue...Doing a film on PAC is hard & LT had to walk lightly because PAC had issues with alot of people that still are alive so he didn't want to step on toes...Imagine if he would have put the issues with PUFFY paying the SSC in it that's a lawsuit coming...

I feel like cats are "rounding up" because its pac lol

Ill wait for this on redbox

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom