All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I loved the movie, i hope everyone supports it and not listen to reviews ,I nearly teared up twice just thinking back about his life and his legacy.

as i kept seeing the years flash on screen i kept thinking how close it was to 1996 and was amazed. It seemed like he lived 50 years of life in a short amount of time

I didn't mention it Thursday I don't think but I went to the first showing at 7pm. aside from me and my girl and another younger couple everyone else was in there 40s or older. seems like most of the crowd was like 20-30 years old when pac was alive so they came to watch and support. pretty cool IMO

Jimmy Henchmen path of criminal activity was soooo deeply intertwined in so many events in Hip Hop it would make you sick!!

From Pac shooting
To the 50 cent
To the game to even Akon

You can go read the deposition and court records from his trial online
He was being watched by the Feds for over 20yrs
They tapped everyone's phones
Makes you think he must have been really working with them at some point

"Promise to pay back to you Henchman in due time, I know you ***** ****** is listening the world is mine" :smh:

Just came back from seeing it. The slander is really overblown. My only complaints were them jumping 20 years in the first 10 minutes, and the voiceovers for Faith and Snoop
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
the dude playing Pac really had his style and mannerisms down even if he didn't necessarily sound like him. Kat Graham's Jada was spot on though. Same thing for the dude that played Dr. Dre.

1 2+ hour movie ain't enough to cover for him. There's so much more that could be covered in a multi-part mini series
This.. i enjoyed it..They def couldnt fit everything in the 2+ hours

The FBI kept close watch on Pac until his death... Same with Afeni. Yall really dont think Henchmen had ties with the Feds?

I didn't mention it Thursday I don't think but I went to the first showing at 7pm. aside from me and my girl and another younger couple everyone else was in there 40s or older. seems like most of the crowd was like 20-30 years old when pac was alive so they came to watch and support. pretty cool IMO
Kids don't go to movies on Thurs bro...

Fri Sat  it will be younger n Lit

Its funny how Jada Pinkett a few years back was talking about boycotting certain Hollywood award shows because wasnt no black people in movies and now we got one dropping during the Summer movie rush in the middle of a Pixar film and Wonder Woman and got the nerve to throw shade about a few scenes!

None of the scenes made her look foul and that scene Pac read her the poem before he bounced to California was a touching scene and pretty much gives tbe audience in a nutshell what she meant to him in a film with a short amount of time

50 cent foul for trying to troll especially with him biting Pac on so many different levels!! How he gonna act like he wasn't heavily influenced by Pac, what a way to pay the man back after you ate off Pac.

Like the movie say every brotha aint ya brotha

Last edited:
Kids don't go to movies on Thurs bro...

Fri Sat  it will be younger n Lit

:lol:

saw plenty out in the lobby

went Thursday because my girl especially was hyped to see it

Ain't no tellin..could've been gas to spark the RAP beef by Suge and Company to make bread off the Quad situation or he really did, BIG was wyln out with the groupies, Kim, Charlie..so faith could've been on some petty female steez...Who knows

I remember reading that Henchman claimed to have approached Pac and Suge at that HoB show with bunch of Crips back stage. He's the only one I ever hear say that though.

Pac saw Puffy that day too. Rizz wanted to jump out and approach them but Puff was scared and just drove off.

Movie wasn't good at all. The lead actor did a good job for someone with no prior experience acting. But that's where the positives end for me.

The FBI kept close watch on Pac until his death... Same with Afeni. Yall really dont think Henchmen had ties with the Feds
Come on dude not the government killed or had something to do with PAC'S death conspiracy...Henchmen is in jail & he's never getting for ordering the hit on LODY MAC doesn't sound like a government agent to me...

Last edited:
Come on dude not the government killed or had something to do with PAC'S death conspiracy...Henchmen is in jail & he's never getting for ordering the hit on LODY MAC doesn't sound like a government agent to me...
Whatevs....

Does anyone know the song biggie was rapping in the movie when Pac gave him the mic?

That man died banging the set, claiming MOB Piru, while on records telling people " **** ya mommas, **** ya grannies, etc. " saying **** like "My fo-fo make sure all y'all kids don't grow!"

I understand that people are flawed and I think Pac's position in Pop lure and Pop Culture is where it should be, but I personally can't buy the whole activist / revolutionary thing. If you can more power to you.
no real Pac fan will ever claim 2pac is perfect, no idea where you got that from.  He was a deeply flawed person which is what made his story even more great.

He was a modern day revolutionary simply by taking all the dirt in society and putting a camera lens on it so other people outside of the hood would give a **** and try to help people out.  I dunno how old you were when Pac was alive doin his thing but NO, NOT EVERY RAPPER WAS DOIN THAT.  Just because you aren't doin black panther **** don't mean you're not a revolutionary.  There's many ways people can do different **** to be considered a revolutionary.  He was making real songs, real music, and thats why so many people responded to him.  

yeah he was bangin, goin hard, doin this and that, well hey he was a real dude. sometimes real dudes gotta do real ****, and he never claimed he was perfect.  you don't gotta be perfect to try to uplift your people.  you do what you can with what you got.  Black panthers werent perfect and doin innocent **** either while they were being "revolutionaries".

“The tragedy of Tupac is that his untimely passing is representative of too many young black men in this country....If we had lost Oprah Winfrey at 25, we would have lost a relatively unknown, local market TV anchorwoman. If we had lost Malcolm X at 25, we would have lost a hustler named Detroit Red. And if I had left the world at 25, we would have lost a big-band trumpet player and aspiring composer--just a sliver of my eventual life potential.”

― Quincy Jones

i forgot to post about the movie my bad, so yeah i think this movie is further evidence that 1 movie about Pac will not ever do him justice, theres just too much material to cover.  It's gotta be a damn tv show or a 2 part movie.  A 2 part movie would be dope, 1 pre death row, 1 post death row.

i forgot to post about the movie my bad, so yeah i think this movie is further evidence that 1 movie about Pac will not ever do him justice, theres just too much material to cover.  It's gotta be a damn tv show or a 2 part movie.  A 2 part movie would be dope, 1 pre death row, 1 post death row.

Post death row?
Lol, I thought you were saying he left Deathrow but I got you meant after he joined

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom