All Eyez On Me vs. Life After Death

Which One

• All Eyez On Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Life After Death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Life After Death is better and it's not even close. My dude up there calling those songs filler :lol: shame
On you my guy. Hypnotize is filler? I've never heard that in my life. I'm trying to think if I've ever heard someone say they don't like hypnotize, I think you're the only one ever.

Last edited:
2Pac - Life Goes On.

Come on man, the feels with that > GOAT storytelling. Outro has made me shed a tear on a few occasions. 

Although these weren't on All Eyez on Me, Pac recorded these records for the album and it ended up landing on Better Dayz years after he died. Great examples of his storytelling on these joints man.

Better Dayz (The Song). Just listen to the 3rd verse man, (2:25) great stuff. Picture perfect storytelling. But the entire song is incredible.

Although these weren't on All Eyez on Me, Pac recorded these records for the album and it ended up landing on Better Dayz years after he died. Great examples of his storytelling on these joints man.

Better Dayz (The Song). Just listen to the 3rd verse man, (2:25) great stuff. Picture perfect storytelling. But the entire song is incredible.
Was just bumping better dayz on the ride home yesterday :smokin.

Another great empowering slap....

"Change, ****
I guess change is good for any of us
Whatever it take for any of y'all ****** to get up out the hood
****, I'm wit cha, I ain't mad at cha
Got nuttin but love for ya, do your thing boy"

Last edited:
Man there's plenty of bad songs on Life After Death. I'm F****g You Tonight, Playa Hater, Another, Miss You, The World Is Filled. Like dude said up there, a 15 song album would have been perfect, although I don't agree with Hypnotize and Mo Money being filler.

All eyez on me is a pretty forgetable album....

But life after death was an experience. You can play almost any song off that and it still be flames.

Last edited:
As an older rap fan I would say Tupac has reached Jimi Hendrix/Pink Floyd status where his image and persona is bigger than the actual music, which then in turn makes people assume his music was better than it actually was....

Life After Death > 

They are both so different.

Pacs energy on AEOM, is phenomenal. No skits, the way beats kick in song after song. The features are top notch. Shout out to method man being on both classics

Bigs album, a bit slower paced. The skits add life and comedy to BIG. Some big songs on there that I could listen to at any time and enjoy...

But as an album a full body of work, it's much easier for me to go through Pacs album and enjoy it more than LAD.

They are both so different.

Pacs energy on AEOM, is phenomenal. No skits, the way beats kick in song after song. The features are top notch. Shout out to method man being on both classics

Bigs album, a bit slower paced. The skits add life and comedy to BIG. Some big songs on there that I could listen to at any time and enjoy...

But as an album a full body of work, it's much easier for me to go through Pacs album and enjoy it more than LAD.
But your profile photo is...

Lol and? I can't like big and what he did for hip hop and also like AEOM?

My stance is clear I could listen to big songs all day but album wise Pacs is better to me

Lol and? I can't like big and what he did for hip hop and also like AEOM?

My stance is clear I could listen to big songs all day but album wise Pacs is better to me
I'm not saying you can't, I was just stereotyping because of your profile photo
laugh.gif

LOL at this being an actual question...
It's Life After Death, and it's not close... at all.

Not only is the album versatile as ****, it's production is more polished and Big hits with storytelling and braggadocios bars.

Greatest ending to an album ever.

That album is the real "blueprint." ***** been used as the template for a commercially successful album from a street rapper for damn near 20 years.

[See Mr Carter-Knowles from Vol 1- BP2]

I always considered Playa Hater and Another as skits more than actual songs, that's just me.

Ambitionz Az Ridah still the GOAT album intro tho.

Facts!!!!!!!!!

quote name="tripda6" url="/t/652510/all-eyez-on-me-vs-life-after-death/60#post_26368905"]LOL at this being an actual question...

Not only is the album versatile as ****, it's production is more polished and Big hits with storytelling and braggadocios bars.

That album is the real "blueprint." ***** been used as the template for a commercially successful album from a street rapper for damn near 20 years.

I always considered Playa Hater and Another as skits more than actual songs, that's just me.

Ambitionz Az Ridah still the GOAT album intro tho.[/quote]

Only east coast cats say biggie was better.

The rest of the WORLD rocks wit pac more. Fax.

I bet you're like 18

As an older rap fan I would say Tupac has reached Jimi Hendrix/Pink Floyd status where his image and persona is bigger than the actual music, which then in turn makes people assume his music was better than it actually was....

Life After Death > 

This is how I feel

LOL at this being an actual question...

Ambitionz Az Ridah still the GOAT album intro tho.
This is why rap is the way it is now (not saying that Pac didn't do it too) B.I.G. did it more. Life After Death was not versatile stop it.

Yall smokin corn puffs if yall think big album was better then any pac album.

What in the world.... I didnt even know this was a debate.

Life After Death is in the running for Greatest Rap album of all time.
Exactly.

This is why rap is the way it is now (not saying that Pac didn't do it too) B.I.G. did it more. Life After Death was not versatile stop it.

Back
Top Bottom