All guys on Facebook new status game for today

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

is this why the girls all have colors?

the girls are posting the colors of their bras for breast cancer awareness

i guess the dudes felt left out so they came up with this bs

laugh.gif
is it that serious, yall? It's like once the first dude said no, everybody trashed the OP but if that ain't happen half of yall would have producestatuses right now...

Oh, and btw...watermelon...sweet, delicious, juicy watermelon...

word about 90% of girls on my fb have colors today. I wonder what black means......

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Which makes no sense at all. It's not like anyone's raising money for research or anything - they're just doing somehting pointless.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Which makes no sense at all. It's not like anyone's raising money for research or anything - they're just doing somehting pointless.

[Lee Corso]Not so fast my friend...[/Lee Corso] think about it..breast cancer AWARENESS.

Women are not always thinking to do the home self check, so by bringing attention to the issue maybe they will more often,

and like with any cancer ,the earlier it's caught, the better!
wink.gif

Yeah, but mostly it accomplished nothing by not being explained. Just a color.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

[Lee Corso]Not so fast my friend...[/Lee Corso] think about it..breast cancer AWARENESS.

Women are not always thinking to do the home self check, so by bringing attention to the issue maybe they will more often,

wink.gif
wait so what color was ya status?
laugh.gif
couldn't resist

Originally Posted by AJChick23

wink.gif
True but if they really wanted to spread awareness they would come up with something a little more straightforward than this nonsense that isabsolutely taking over my mini-feed. Trust me breast cancer has struck very close to me and I am all for awareness! But half the girls on fb that arecommenting on their friends status have no idea what the color means! If you want to spread awareness you don't do it through a cryptic message. Come rightout and make it blatantly obvious for everybody.... I think it's more just a trendy thing that all girls are doing because it also gives them a littleattention when they post something moderately "risque"

On any other occasion, I'd consider joining in on the fun suggested by the OP. I won't, however, participate this time around simply because in doingso, I'd be making a mockery of Breast Cancer Awareness, and so would anyone who goes along with this--true story.

my wife, aunts, and mom are all on facebook and all decided to play along with the color status. I took a huge L seeing what color my mom and aunts were

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

my wife, aunts, and mom are all on facebook and all decided to play along with the color status. I took a huge L seeing what color my mom and aunts were

laugh.gif

i hope OP is the only one that got "strawberries!!!" as his status
laugh.gif
. dude trying to explain it like "haha its an inside think, we're ALL doing it!"

i guess the dudes felt left out so they came up with this bs

Yeah I found out about all that from my friend's mom.

Back
Top Bottom