ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

100525171649mxm.jpg

74070517.jpg

37432298.jpg

Manny Pacquiao's crossover appeal seems to have no boundaries. From his boxing exploits to being a singer, actor and now a politician, the Pacman just can't do any wrong right now. You can call it a phenomenon or 'The Manny's (Mida's) Touch' because there simply is no denying that anything Pacquiao touches right now turns to gold- except if your name is Manny Villar. And just when you thought you've seen it all, Pacquiao now joins the ranks of Mickey Mouse, Michael Jordan and other pop icons as Disney licensed MINDstyle immortalizes him with a new collectible limited edition action figure. The vinyl action figure is part of MINDstyle's P.O.P. collection. The toy features artistic and cartoonized features of the Filipino boxing idol who is also widely considered as the world's best fighter for his ring exploits.

spotted MP SC 2010 and Lights Out at MP Store in RP Manila as of yesterday, didn't check the size availability though

Mp lights out still available at mp store....size 13 and 14. Also mp sc 2010 dont know about the sizes...

Mp lights out still available at mp store....size 13 and 14. Also mp sc 2010 dont know about the sizes...

Originally Posted by ankh7

100525171649mxm.jpg

Manny Pacquiao's crossover appeal seems to have no boundaries. From his boxing exploits to being a singer, actor and now a politician, the Pacman just can't do any wrong right now. You can call it a phenomenon or 'The Manny's (Mida's) Touch' because there simply is no denying that anything Pacquiao touches right now turns to gold- except if your name is Manny Villar. And just when you thought you've seen it all, Pacquiao now joins the ranks of Mickey Mouse, Michael Jordan and other pop icons as Disney licensed MINDstyle immortalizes him with a new collectible limited edition action figure. The vinyl action figure is part of MINDstyle's P.O.P. collection. The toy features artistic and cartoonized features of the Filipino boxing idol who is also widely considered as the world's best fighter for his ring exploits.
Cool.. would you know where we can buy the limited edition action figure? thanks

^^ can't wait for that!
roll.gif

but seriously, what is mayweather thinking..
saying he is "retiring", now that pacman agreed with the drug test.
i'd rather see a gayweather vs. pacman than a cotto fight for the second time.
hope he's joking with "retirement"
laugh.gif

^^^ I just got my hands on the San Diego Comic Con Exclusive - Mindstyle X Pacquiao X Micky figures! The quality is awesome! And, its huge!! You can see some of the crazy prices on Ebay, but I would highly recommended it to anyone who is a Manny fan! Go Manny!
pimp.gif

PS> Why fight Margarito? A proven cheat! Anyway - I hope the next fight in November is announced soon! Going for the 8th WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP belt would be awesome!!!
pimp.gif

^yeah another 1 to get rid of some ghosts, that would def rest the case on some doubters not convinced manny won those fights...

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

id rather see manny give margacheato a good beating than fighting cotto again

Same here. But both ways will give manny a chance to capture his 8th but people wanna see another legacy by beating another opponent in the form of Antonio Margarito and another we don't wanna see again Cotto dancing backwards 
laugh.gif
to prevent receiving any punishments from Manny's fury. Plus we know Manny is capable of beating Cotto. But still i wanna see Manny vs Gayweather.

[h1]Pacquiao's foe Margarito denied of boxing license[/h1]08/19/2010 | 06:56 PM (gmanews.com)

Manny Pacquiao’s title showdown with Antonio Margarito suffered yet another stumbling block when the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) denied the request of the Mexican for a new boxing license with barely less than three months before his Nov. 13 fight with the Filipino ring icon.

A 5-1 vote decided the fate of the 32-year old Margarito to get his license back that was revoked by the same California boxing body for having caught the Tijuana native carrying a plaster-like substance in his hand wraps prior to his 2009 encounter with Sugar Shane Mosley at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The verdict was another damaging blow in Margarito’s bid to earn back the respectability he lost following that embarrassing incident in January of last year, which culminated in a ninth round technical knockout loss to Mosley and yielded the World Boxing Association (WBA) super-welterweight title.

Following the ruling of the CSAC, Las Vegas, Nevada is also scraped out of the list as possible site for the Pacquiao-Margarito bout.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission earlier turned down a similar application by Margarito behind a 4-1 vote, insisting the 5-foot-11 Mexican boxer should apply a license first in California before the body could grant him one.

All states in the U.S. typically abide by rulings from other states, although they are not obligated to do so.

Turned down twice, Margarito’s team is now headed for Texas, hoping to finally get one there and make the Pacquiao fight happen at the Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.

The $1.3 billion state-of-the-art playing arena was host to Pacquiao’s March 13 fight against Joshua Clottey, whom the Filipino ring superstar dominated in a 12-round unanimous decision to retain his World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title.

Top Rank Promotions chairman Bob Arum admitted Margarito has already applied for a Texas license and is confident of being given one.

So does Margarito’s lawyer, Daniel Petrocelli.

“I can’t see any other commission not finding Tony totally worthy of a license, whether it’s Texas, Nevada or any other state," said the high-profiled lawyer.

In the event Margarito fails to secure a license in the U.S, a best possible alternative is Mexico, a place Pacquiao hasn’t fought in and wouldn’t mind having the bout being held there.

A long shot site is Abu Dhabi.

In his testimony before the CSAC, Margarito insisted the way he did in the past that he wasn’t aware about his hand wraps being loaded and blamed the incident on his trainer, Javier Capetillo.

Robert Garcia has since replaced Capetillo, whom Margarito fired in the aftermath of the controversy.

But in its decision, the CSAC through commission member Steve Alexander stressed, `you can delegate authority, but not responsibility. - RCJ, GMANews.TV

Yes, they have tons of Pacquiao shirts with different manufacturers.

If I remember correctly, the figurines cost Php 3,000. I am not really sure though as I have no plans of buying them.

Back
Top Bottom