ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

xgfcp5.jpg

the black pair of the trainer 1.2 (from nt usa)

^thanks for copying the pics jeff, what do you think about this? i don't know if it is just me semi retiring or does this kicks look really bland? seems like a GR or TB cw, doesn't seem like manny's pair. i cannot think of an assocation between manny and this cw.

hope the white one is better.

what the..... is that it?!? dunno if I'll be enthusiastic goin for this one, unlike the pairs before this...uhm, pass, maybe.
smile.gif

ryan, that black pair would be the sort of GR pacman shoes and then the white ones are suppose to be the more limited one...id have to see it in person for me to judge but for the pic its too bland...would cop if less than P5k and with vip pa lol im definitely waiting for the white one...lets see if that would be better hehe

i guess its now official that the white one is better
happy.gif
hehe

tumblrlakwuh9ty41qzkczr.jpg

from nt usa too...

agree with most that these are too bland,

is the guy who did the previous trainer's designs still with nikemp?

these will be copped for sure but for reasons different than the previous ones.

it pains me to see these ho-hum trainers(and horrid apparel) for what may very well be manny's farewell fight.nike needs to give him the treatment a 7 division(soon to be 8!)champ deserves(congressman pa yan uy).nike is treating his line more like an after thought instead of buckling down to churn out memorable merchandise for an unforgettable,once in a lifetime athlete.quoting an ancient sage---"STEP YO GAME UP NIKE?!" 

Originally Posted by monase

agree with most that these are too bland,

is the guy who did the previous trainer's designs still with nikemp?

these will be copped for sure but for reasons different than the previous ones.

nope. the guy (fil-am i think) was sacked after the 3rd MP trainer.

i heard that some of manny's people are involved with the shirt designs thus the resemblance of some of the shirts sold at the pacman store...and with the shoe, pacman also has a say on it.

"just to complete the pacman collection" i guess that would be our common reason for this...oh well! lets support pacman and let the nike merchandise reach the outlets hehe

now that's what i'm talking about... well, the white ones are way much better. it definitely got me sold...
happy.gif
can't wait for all the details for these. I do hope the guys saying they don't like them wouldn't cop them... more chances of getting mine on my size... lol

Looks like i wont be buying multiples this time. Ill be gettin these just to complete my nike pacquiao trainer collection

Insider pics of the tees that will be releasing in SG...Sorry for the garbage pics, people..
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

3771644cb3dbe89848fcb59ba4eaf33fac06ec5d.pjpg

f7236ac64debb628d0ece4d891c848bd26f6f07c.pjpg

7ea263046cb02dafe4992547edddec0ed8eaf806.pjpg

3a13602749b7ba9ad2b8eaf39a004f4519cd4ff1.pjpg

4a5369b046edb683d7f8e61b94ad4be49814570d.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom