ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

12nn ba magbubukas yung store sa mag:net? or 12nn lang start ng release ng shoes and jackets?

Originally Posted by Kulastic

Originally Posted by monase

i won a windrunner!! woohoo!

Yes I also won too for the chance to purchase this jacket. Is this really limited as in 20 pcs worldwide? Do I need to camp out at night for me to get the Pacquiao trainers?

hey guys how did you join the contest, can't seem to find it from the link

Originally Posted by lbj19

Yes I also won too for the chance to purchase this jacket. Is this really limited as in 20 pcs worldwide? Do I need to camp out at night for me to get the Pacquiao trainers?

hey guys how did you join the contest, can't seem to find it from the link
@ Pacland and click "A WAR OF WORDS". You get the chance to win 1 of the 20 spots that havethe opportunity to purchase the limited edition Team Pacquiao windrunner jackets. But I like the Philippine flag style jacket though
alien.gif

good luck to everyone!i wish everybody gets what they came for.extra,super,special good luck to my dudes lbj19 & dvplayground.don't forget 'ya boi!

anyone who got the southpaw shirt? is the sizing the same as the other pacman tees?

Heard from a friend that most of the people there looked like they were just made to line-up.
smh.gif
Can anyone confirm? Sad, sad news.

Just as I predicted, people would really camp on this one. With all the hype on the news, boy oh boy, tomorrow morning would be a mess. Lucky Jinno wearing theWild Card Gym shirt and the Air Trainer 1 on Hardball last night.
tired.gif

I do hope those who camped out are really the end users. no resellers or just lining up for the boss.

Originally Posted by sneakername

I do hope those who camped out are really the end users. no resellers or just lining up for the boss.
We can never tell.
tired.gif

I'm kinda confused...if they ran out of pairs tomorrow, will they release the pairs they're saving for Sunday's Sale?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

30 + heads in line as of 8:30pm, Friday

eek.gif

woah thanks for the update kc, im bailing on these....didnt thought people would camp out for these.

I hope that winners on the contest can also make a reservation on the kicks and the flag-style jacket.

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

wow people are lining already
eek.gif

are u lining up dude? daming kalaban, unlike yeezyz
nope..oo nga bro mas sikat si pacman..hehe...what time kaya maganda sa sunday bro??

based on nike bhs peeps, the sunday sched is just in case not everything sold out, they would be transfered and sold at park bhs, but it seems like it wonteven reach 1 pm haha

this sucks, really wanted a pair pa naman, but im not into camping out for kicks.

any NT peeps camping out?

eek.gif

nope..oo nga bro mas sikat si pacman..hehe...what time kaya maganda sa sunday bro??

based on nike bhs peeps, the sunday sched is just in case not everything sold out, they would be transfered and sold at park bhs, but it seems like it wont even reach 1 pm haha

this sucks, really wanted a pair pa naman, but im not into camping out for kicks.

wow really this sucks..hope they just released it GR so everyone could just cop without camping
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

based on nike bhs peeps, the sunday sched is just in case not everything sold out, they would be transfered and sold at park bhs, but it seems like it wont even reach 1 pm haha

wow really this sucks..hope they just released it GR so everyone could just cop without camping
ohwell.gif

yeah i second this, but imo these 50 pairs are the bulk of it, since i think there's 25 in SF 25 in LV and 50 here in PI. The other 100 is with MP andhis entourage family and friends

Back
Top Bottom