ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

Hey, has anyone received an E-mail /Text message regarding the Leave Your Mark Contest??

Originally Posted by jethro

Hey, has anyone received an E-mail /Text message regarding the Leave Your Mark Contest??
i got one bro
happy.gif

look at the fire power thread.

hey tony get those pics out of here, you're making all of us envious haha just kidding bro

great pickup man. can't wait for its local drop here. you're right, this is definitely a must buy.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

just got home from the midnight release of the trainers at champs times square.these babies are gorgeous.i suggest you get these by any means necessary.
eek.gif
at the detail

377864580.jpg

377864586.jpg
377864584.jpg

how do they fit compared to jordans?

like i said get these by any means necessary fellas.you won't live with yourself if you miss out.

champs times square dropped 53 pairs.

i wouldn't compare these to J's cause they are not bball shoes.the trainers are lightweight,best for walking and cross training .

like i said get these by any means necessary fellas.you won't live with yourself if you miss out.

i wouldn't compare these to J's cause they are not bball shoes.the trainers are lightweight,best for walking and cross training .

I know the feeling tony! Just came home from my local campout at San Francisco Centre with my pair.
happy.gif
A lot of polical stuff went down there. 11 of 15 weresold to the public. 4 went hmmmmmm.... they seemed to vanish into thin air.

guys any idea when will they release that shoe here in the phil?!?!

nice! i got my pair too. no camp outs in canada! and from what i heard canada got 36 pairs all in all. so its pretty limited

I think my cable provider in our are has messed up... they're now airing the ppv fight for free
happy.gif
smokin.gif

somebody on their technical team will be fired by tomorrow
laugh.gif

PBF is greedy and afraid of Pac.

Mosley is ok but would really want to see a Pac/PBF showdown.

PBF be a man and face pacquiao

Back
Top Bottom