ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by jason16

73e267c402773d3af570d677747ad892787f616d.bmp

MegaFight of the Century

laugh.gif
at this -> "Iba ang gusto ni Mayweather. Patintero laro niya, takbuhan." -Buboy Fernandez

Originally Posted by gijace

^nice jason, hoping na hindi mag-chicken out si Money..
I don't think Money is afraid of Manny. Nagpapataas lang ng value. As they say, Money is all about business. Yung PPV ang pinag aawayan lagi.Kung kanino malaking share. If Manny will agree on a lower share, then the fight will definitely be a go. Pero malabong pumayag si Manny kasi crowd drawer dinsi Manny at currently on top of the boxing world today.

^thats not gonna happen as long as floyd wants the bigger share. manny is the top boxer. they dont need floyd, floyd needs them.

^ 70-30 Share for the Winner of the Fight na lang..para wala ng away-away..The Winner gets the Bigger Share
laugh.gif

i wouldn't compare these to J's cause they are not bball shoes.the trainers are lightweight,best for walking and cross training .

ok but in general how do the trainer 1s fit? big, true to size, small? compared to lunars, presto, rejuven8 maybe?

I've seen about five or eight different guys doing their morning runs in our area together with their jack rusell terrier(like Manny)...now I'mthinking of getting one and join the bandwagon
happy.gif

since small breed are low in maintenance I have to make my switch and ditch my stubborn Rott
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

i wouldn't compare these to J's cause they are not bball shoes.the trainers are lightweight,best for walking and cross training .
ok but in general how do the trainer 1s fit? big, true to size, small? compared to lunars, presto, rejuven8 maybe?

go half size up on the trainers they are snug

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

Originally Posted by gijace

^nice jason, hoping na hindi mag-chicken out si Money..
I don't think Money is afraid of Manny. Nagpapataas lang ng value. As they say, Money is all about business. Yung PPV ang pinag aawayan lagi. Kung kanino malaking share. If Manny will agree on a lower share, then the fight will definitely be a go. Pero malabong pumayag si Manny kasi crowd drawer din si Manny at currently on top of the boxing world today.

at this time........money needs manny more than manny needs money!
happy.gif

now that the fight is done, i wonder whats the latest with manny-krista, sila ba talaga?

Originally Posted by alvin314159

nice updated pic! ricky hatton's pose is the best!

kulang nalang biglang tumayo, Underaker na.. haha! bakit kaya hindi niya ginawa yun nung nag-guest siya sa Raw.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Originally Posted by r2jdm

very dope! its a bisdak thing!
whoa.. are they already here in the phil?!?!

most likely it's from Canada QS Release...check out the jacket in the background, i won't wear them in PI...

about the Nike Viewing Party,

i thought they said they would give away an MP Trainer 1 ???

when/how will they announce the winner ???

PS:
I saw you master jojo, but wasn't able to introduce myself,
your crew was too high-profile for me. haha

Back
Top Bottom