ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

vid was slick but obviously fan made.according to espn,floyd and manny's camps are already in preliminary talks of a possible early 2010 bout.can'twait to see money get knocked the F out.

its a bit late but heres some pictures from the trainer release in BHS and G4..

the night before in BHS

w0qavd.jpg

the controversial people who lined up

v4vs4i.jpg

G4 Scene
a crowded entry
wqphye.jpg

40-50 heads inside the store
2lks6s8.jpg

BHS Release:

here are the blue boys trying to squeeze in their guys in the cue... if you can zoom in the 2nd pic, you can see the guard holding some cash from the guywearing a white polo shirt...

pics taken from Seattles Best using a zoom lens...

Nice pics. wow it was really chaotic inside g4

Those blue boys should be fired on the spot.

[h1]Mayweather-Pacquiao fight nearly finalized[/h1]By Kevin Iole

The much-anticipated bout between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao is all but set for March 13, a source told Yahoo! Sports.

Mayweather has agreed to terms and promoter Bob Arum is making a trip to Manila, Philippines, to finalize a deal with Pacquiao, the source said.

Las Vegas, Dallas and New Orleans are the front-runners to host the bout, which is expected to become the highest-grossing boxing match in the sport'shistory.

Pacquiao is the top pound-for-pound fighter in nearly every major ranking, including Yahoo! Sports. Mayweather is No. 2 in most rankings and was No. 1 innearly all of the polls before he briefly retired in June 2008.

Pacquiao is coming off a 12th-round stoppage of Miguel Cotto on Nov. 14 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, a bout in which he won the World BoxingOrganization welterweight championship and erased fears that he is not a legitimate welterweight.

Cotto was a legitimate welterweight in his prime and Pacquiao dominated, knocking him down twice and cruising to the one-sided victory.

Mayweather routed Juan Manuel Marquez, who had previously been ranked No. 2 in the Yahoo! Sports poll, in a Sept. 19 fight at the MGM Grand.

The public demand for the fight has been enormous, putting pressure on Arum and Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who represents Mayweather, toget a deal done.

Promoters had targeted May 1 for the fight almost from the moment that Pacquiao stopped Cotto. But Pacquiao filed Tuesday to run for Congress in thePhilippines and the election will be held on May 10.

Given that, the bout with Mayweather had to be moved up to March 13 or pushed back until September.

Though there were reports that Arum was considering matching Pacquiao with new WBO super welterweight champion Yuri Foreman on March 13 in Dallas, that wasa diversionary move and was never serious, the source said.

A survey team from Top Rank will inspect Dallas Cowboys Stadium as apossible venue. The MGM Grand Garden Arena and the New Orleans Superdome are also in the running to host the mega-fight, the source said.

March 13 imo is still very early. May or June sana. Since Manny is running for congress, dont see this fight happening anytime soon.

But this fight mos def should happen this year.

Let PBF have another "tune up" fight, before setting up this mega fight. Cotto?

^co sign pareng jason, march 13 is too soon IMO as well. May would've been perfect but as people are saying is impossible due to the election.

I think it's gonna be a bit harder to schedule manny's fights this coming 2010 with all the distractions of the elections surrounding him.

What if MP gets eleected and then schedules a fight? free tickets for his 3++ colleagues in congress? possible
laugh.gif

^I hope people in his district like him more as an athlete not as a politician.

Mapapasama lang siya when he joins PI politics.

Or retire after fighting PBF.

Retire as the GREATEST
pimp.gif

There will be too many distractions for Manny if he fights on March. He should fight PBF after the elections but who knows, maybe he needs the dough to betterhis chances of getting that lower house seat.

roll.gif

i agree with you guys.
manny should just focus on boxing.
politics will be a distraction.
he doesn't have to be a politician. smh

manny's career after retirement should just be a trainer or something like...

uhhh... comedian/celebrity?

politics will surely destroy the destroyer.

Manny's career after retirement should be somewhat like His Airness'....But instead of a motorsport team, a Cockfighting team maybe.
laugh.gif

Seriously, if I were Manny, like what Jason said, a trainer or maybe a promoter. Or own a team in the PBA? Anything related to what he loves, sports.

may or sept.. the problem is pussyboy fraud gayweather already agreed to the terms.. if pacman passes.. he and his delusional father will run their mouth againlike a sissy lil b"tch..

Originally Posted by glitch008

Manny's career after retirement should be somewhat like His Airness'....But instead of a motorsport team, a Cockfighting team maybe.
laugh.gif

Seriously, if I were Manny, like what Jason said, a trainer or maybe a promoter. Or own a team in the PBA? Anything related to what he loves, sports.
QFT.
nerd.gif

Roach thumbs down March fight for Pacquiao
December 3, 2009 20:44:18

Freddie Roach is definitely thrilled with a Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather Jr. showdown.

But he's definitely not hot on a possible March 13 face-off between two of boxing's most popular fighters today.

Roach readily thumbed down the proposed March gig being dangled by Top Rank Promotions' big boss Bob Arum following a series of negotiations he had withGolden Boy Promotions' CEO Richard Schaefer, representing Mayweather.
Freddie Roach

"March 13 is too fast a turnaround," said Roach from Europe, where he is currently preparing reigning World Boxing Association (WBA)light-welterweight champion Amir Khan for his Dec. 5 title defense against Dmitriy Salita.

The unbeaten Mayweather had already agreed to the fight contract, which Arum hopes Pacquiao would also approve.

As of posting time, Arum has been waiting for Pacquiao for hours at the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati to discuss about the fight. The Filipino boxingicon was busy completing the final scenes of his action picture Wapakman to be shown on Dec. 25.

Other than Mayweather, who boasts of a 40-0 ring record, with 25 KOs, Roach is also concerned about Pacquiao's physical health, having gone 12 rounds ofwar with Puerto Rican Miguel Cotto just four weeks ago for the World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title.

Although the Filipino boxing pride scored a late stoppage against the 29-year old Cotto, Pacquiao emerged out of it bearing bruises on both eyes and an injuredright ear.

"Manny has a broken (right) eardrum," Roach said. "So I'd like to have more time."
Bob Arum

Arum agreed to book Pacquiao's mega-bout with Mayweather on March 13 as the seven-time world champion is set to seek public office in the province ofSaranggani in the May 10 national elections.

But Roach said the proximity of the fight and the date of election is too close for comfort that he's not discounting distraction in training camp to comealong the way.

For the three-time Trainer of the Year, it would be better if Arum and Schaefer, would be able to put off the fight at a later date, preferably shortly afterthe elections.

"I'd say he (Pacquiao) rest for a while, enjoy the holidays, run for elections, and Congressman Manny Pacquiao will kick Mayweather's !%#,"said Roach.

Stressing the 32-year old Mayweather is a different kind of animal, Roach added Pacquaio should come in for the bout in his best possible shape.

"I hope the fight happens, yes, but I want us to be in the best possible shape," he said.

"We need time to get ready for that (fight). We have to come out with a real different style. It's a whole different ballgame." - GMANews.TV

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/178455/roach-thumbs-down-march-fight-for-pacquiao

Back
Top Bottom