ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

^Thanks man
happy.gif
. Sana mag open din dito manila.

Robinsons Place Manila just opened up a branch of MP Store near Nike Park Store....it will be included in my itinerary there this holiday...

Sorry Sir Cris, hehe, nahulu lang yung post ko. You answered my question na pala. Thanks for the info
happy.gif

^Idol, pls update us nalang on what's being sold in the store. Pics would be great too. TIA
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Robinsons Place Manila just opened up a branch of MP Store near Nike Park Store....it will be included in my itinerary there this holiday...
Baka me pacquiao trainers from 1st to 3rd Cw ah!
devil.gif

Lights out size check...9.5 at 11..last two pairs...

flag CW- size 9.5 last pair...8k po..and FYI..yung flag CW- naka lagay sa TAG - PROMO SAMPLE kaya ang box nya is NIKE na orange lang..pero..other thanthat...PAREHAS naman itsura sa MP-3 flag...

bilisan nyo..those who missed out on their pair...baka SOLD out na as i post..last saw them 12pm today

bro sold out na ung mp trainers na pi lightsout sz 11 mern pa 12 wla na got the last pair heheh meron ako pina reserve sz 13 ill post the pics of the store

oo nga so...my size 11 pahh arby..na sa ilalim ng cashier..yung lights out is di PROMO SAMPLE...yung FLAG-CW nakita nyo box!?

@eugene
no NIKE items on sale, and i just learned that the MP logo was pacman's orig logo, nike opted to adopt that logo, and putted the swoosh under MP...

in fairness, the MP polo shirt is good, and so as the socks..

missed out on those pi cw. but 8k is too much for me
laugh.gif

anyway..thanks for the info and pics!

if nike wont release, a mp socks line..im buying at MP store...i guess nike aint allowed , due to manny's contract with a diffrent sock company

Back
Top Bottom