ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

sopcast didnt fail me yet again!

but if the floyd-manny fight pushes through im definitely ordering ppv.

(and ask all my friends to chip in)

laugh.gif

aint boring to me... flurries of punches from pacman and a 10 punch combo... everybody was just expecting for a KO from pacman... congrats manny!!!

Wait?
Was it Clottey or Akon (the singer) who showed up on the ring?
He danced his way to the ring and did nothing except cover his face.
Must be Akon!
"Smack that, give me some more...Smack that till i get sore...Smack that, Ohh Wohhh!...

wink.gif

Pompyang Punch = CLASSIC

it was a boring fight. Clottey's game plan was to survive and remain standing after 12 rounds. No plan to win at all. Just as most people thought, this fight was a mismatched right from the start. Even Clottey knew it was a mismatch.

Probably, Mayweather is the only one who can give Pacman a good fight. No one is in his class right now. Roach is right, time for him to retire after fighting Mayweather. Nothing else to prove.

Originally Posted by pinoy baller

Wait?
Was it Clottey or Akon (the singer) who showed up on the ring?
He danced his way to the ring and did nothing except cover his face.
Must be Akon!
"Smack that, give me some more...Smack that till i get sore...Smack that, Ohh Wohhh!...

wink.gif

Pompyang Punch = CLASSIC

HAX3!
laugh.gif

I hope when the time comes for Manny to lose it'll be on the election and not on the ring. well...that's for now until he hang those gloves for good

i thought the score's margin wont be as wide as it was since clottey was connecting on most of the head shots... good thing pacman had a huge volume of punches thrown and came aggressive... boring fight but a 'W' is a 'W' nonetheless... congrats to the pacman!!!

the referee was dumbfounded and didnt know what to call the pompyang that pacman did!

did anyone noticed josh's game plan?....review the fight...josh's foot always steeping on manny's...ahaha...
roll.gif
roll.gif

did anyone notice, if pacman did his down on my knees corner side after announcement prayer???

i think he failed to do it , in this fight??

Originally Posted by azhul23

did anyone notice, if pacman did his down on my knees corner side after announcement prayer???

i think he failed to do it , in this fight??
a503e1ef839b672f4015187371c88a13-getty-95688779mw072_manny_pacquia.jpg

Back
Top Bottom