All-NBA Teams announced: Bron Unanimous, Rose & Howard 1 vote short of

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

These dudes who are arguing Kobe over Wade because Wade plays with a better teammate on the wing are ridiculous.

IT'S A COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO PLAYERS ONLY. Who the hell cares who you play alongside with? Are people honestly making this argument? Even if I had no idea who outplayed the other, bringing other teammates into the mix in a direct comparison between two players doesn't inform the debate. The one thing you could say is that your teammates also impact your own production, which is an issue when using numbers that don't adjust for this factor (pergame statistics and PER).

Kobe played well this season (actually had a better '11 than '10), but among players at guard Wade outplayed him.

How can you say Wade outplayed Kobe. Their stats are pretty much identical and Kobe played like 5 less minutes a game them he did.  Anybody who watches game knows Kobe is depended on to THE MAN not the co-man. Kobe beat Wade in any type of voting, Kobe was voted 1st all-Defensive team, Kobe had more NBA MVP votes and All-Star game votes. But I guess the all the coaches and media are wrong but LuketheJediKnight of Niketalk( Avid Lebron and Heat Stan) is right.....right
laugh.gif

chuckstare.gif

Let Kobe have it this year. It's probably his last year on either first all defensive team or overall.

Let Kobe have it this year. It's probably his last year on either first all defensive team or overall.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

sorry i didn't google hard enough like you.
but don't tell me pippen is not as good as wade if not better..

only thing wade got over pippen is scoring. THAT'S ABOUT IT.

THINK
thinking... thinking... wade is better at pippen in scoring, blocks ( 6'4 ), assist ( playing with some bums )..
 pippen is 2.0 in steals and wade is 1.8....
lol this dude really said assist...we can say court vision and wade is not seeing pippen in court vision...lol@ mentioning blocks..scottie is just better than dwade when it comes to defense...no comparison there
check the stats... wade has always been a better passer then pippen and is better at blocking...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

sorry i didn't google hard enough like you.
but don't tell me pippen is not as good as wade if not better..

only thing wade got over pippen is scoring. THAT'S ABOUT IT.

THINK
thinking... thinking... wade is better at pippen in scoring, blocks ( 6'4 ), assist ( playing with some bums )..
 pippen is 2.0 in steals and wade is 1.8....
lol this dude really said assist...we can say court vision and wade is not seeing pippen in court vision...lol@ mentioning blocks..scottie is just better than dwade when it comes to defense...no comparison there
check the stats... wade has always been a better passer then pippen and is better at blocking...

These dudes who are arguing Kobe over Wade because Wade plays with a better teammate on the wing are ridiculous.

IT'S A COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO PLAYERS ONLY. Who the hell cares who you play alongside with? Are people honestly making this argument? Even if I had no idea who outplayed the other, bringing other teammates into the mix in a direct comparison between two players doesn't inform the debate. The one thing you could say is that your teammates also impact your own production, which is an issue when using numbers that don't adjust for this factor (pergame statistics and PER).

Kobe played well this season (actually had a better '11 than '10), but among players at guard Wade outplayed him.

How can you say Wade outplayed Kobe. Their stats are pretty much identical and Kobe played like 5 less minutes a game them he did.  Anybody who watches game knows Kobe is depended on to THE MAN not the co-man. Kobe beat Wade in any type of voting, Kobe was voted 1st all-Defensive team, Kobe had more NBA MVP votes and All-Star game votes. But I guess the all the coaches and media are wrong but LuketheJediKnight of Niketalk( Avid Lebron and Heat Stan) is right.....right
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kobe >>> D-Whistle  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

but I actually really like  D-Whistle.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kobe >>> D-Whistle  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

but I actually really like  D-Whistle.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

That kills your whole argument.

laugh.gif

That kills your whole argument.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Kobe had similar numbers to Wade playing 3-4 minutes less per game for all 82 games in a considerably tougher conference as the undisputed lead player of his team. No problems with him making All-NBA 1st over Wade but it is a considerate argument.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Kobe had similar numbers to Wade playing 3-4 minutes less per game for all 82 games in a considerably tougher conference as the undisputed lead player of his team. No problems with him making All-NBA 1st over Wade but it is a considerate argument.

laugh.gif

Y'all can take  to dismiss the 1st team All- Defensive( which coaches vote on), All-Star votes or whatever but the point is whenever there was a vote between who was basically "better" Kobe or Wade.....Kobe won. You can not agree with it but those are the facts.

Y'all can take  to dismiss the 1st team All- Defensive( which coaches vote on), All-Star votes or whatever but the point is whenever there was a vote between who was basically "better" Kobe or Wade.....Kobe won. You can not agree with it but those are the facts.

What's up with this list? The 2nd team would beat the first team and 3rd team would lose to half of the NBA teams.

What's up with this list? The 2nd team would beat the first team and 3rd team would lose to half of the NBA teams.

Back
Top Bottom