All-NBA Teams announced: Bron Unanimous, Rose & Howard 1 vote short of

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by CP1708

You sound stupid.  Wade goes against some elite #+% guards these days man.  Year in, year out.  And also, Wade made the 1st team the last two years dude. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pip beat out Chuck towards the end of his career, and rookie Grant Hill the middle part of that decade.  It wasn't like the mid 90's were loaded with forwards at the time.  Hell, Detlef Schrempf was gettin 3rd team ALL NBA. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wade has to go thru the MVP a couple times in Nash, MVP this year in Rose, runner up in Chris Paul one year, and the rest are Kobe.  Wade got 2 first teams, and this his 3rd second team. 

Hasn't smelled it once? 
30t6p3b.gif
  Talkin out your @#$ again boy. 

sorry i didn't google hard enough like you.
but don't tell me pippen is not as good as wade if not better..

only thing wade got over pippen is scoring. THAT'S ABOUT IT.

THINK
thinking... thinking... wade is better at pippen in scoring, blocks ( 6'4 ), assist ( playing with some bums )..
 pippen is 2.0 in steals and wade is 1.8....
lol this dude really said assist...we can say court vision and wade is not seeing pippen in court vision...lol@ mentioning blocks..scottie is just better than dwade when it comes to defense...no comparison there

You sound stupid.  Wade goes against some elite #+% guards these days man.  Year in, year out.  And also, Wade made the 1st team the last two years dude. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pip beat out Chuck towards the end of his career, and rookie Grant Hill the middle part of that decade.  It wasn't like the mid 90's were loaded with forwards at the time.  Hell, Detlef Schrempf was gettin 3rd team ALL NBA. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wade has to go thru the MVP a couple times in Nash, MVP this year in Rose, runner up in Chris Paul one year, and the rest are Kobe.  Wade got 2 first teams, and this his 3rd second team. 

Hasn't smelled it once? 
30t6p3b.gif

THINK
thinking... thinking... wade is better at pippen in scoring, blocks ( 6'4 ), assist ( playing with some bums )..
lol this dude really said assist...we can say court vision and wade is not seeing pippen in court vision...lol@ mentioning blocks..scottie is just better than dwade when it comes to defense...no comparison there

Kobe had similar numbers to Wade playing 3-4 minutes less per game for all 82 games in a considerably tougher conference as the undisputed lead player of his team. No problems with him making All-NBA 1st over Wade but it is a considerate argument.

Kobe had similar numbers to Wade playing 3-4 minutes less per game for all 82 games in a considerably tougher conference as the undisputed lead player of his team. No problems with him making All-NBA 1st over Wade but it is a considerate argument.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Cmon man
30t6p3b.gif
Pippen was greater than Wade at defense... but I really don't know if you can just straight up say Pippen > Wade, because I don't think that he is.  They are different players (styles of play), but Wade is definitely a more dominant player offensively.  Just because Pippen fulfilled the perfect complimentary role to Jordan doesn't mean that MJ had as much help as Lebron by any stretch.  What's next, Horace Grant > Chris Bosh?

Wade doesn't the any First Teams because he's been playing at the same time as Kobe (I'm not saying that Kobe should or shouldn't have made it this year... I think it is a toss-up based off of the fact that he did prove to be the dominant player on a really good team).
who are we forgetting here?
Dennis-Rodman.jpg
Jordan had him for 3 out of 13 years with the Bulls.  But again, he was a perfect complement... but had plenty of deficiencies.

And I didn't look at the stats for Wade (I was just responding to the guy who was asking why Wade hadn't made the All-NBA First Team)... I am not surprised that he actually has made the team before though.

Cmon man
30t6p3b.gif
Pippen was greater than Wade at defense... but I really don't know if you can just straight up say Pippen > Wade, because I don't think that he is.  They are different players (styles of play), but Wade is definitely a more dominant player offensively.  Just because Pippen fulfilled the perfect complimentary role to Jordan doesn't mean that MJ had as much help as Lebron by any stretch.  What's next, Horace Grant > Chris Bosh?

Wade doesn't the any First Teams because he's been playing at the same time as Kobe (I'm not saying that Kobe should or shouldn't have made it this year... I think it is a toss-up based off of the fact that he did prove to be the dominant player on a really good team).
Dennis-Rodman.jpg
Jordan had him for 3 out of 13 years with the Bulls.  But again, he was a perfect complement... but had plenty of deficiencies.

And I didn't look at the stats for Wade (I was just responding to the guy who was asking why Wade hadn't made the All-NBA First Team)... I am not surprised that he actually has made the team before though.

Lifetime Achievement award for Kobe just like the All-Defensive team.

As long as flash gets a ring this year,I don't even care 
laugh.gif

Uhhh no. You're right about the All-Defensive team, definetly a life time achievement award...But first team?

Around the same numbers as Wade, less minutes, and the clear cut leader of his team with multiple injuries....Yea was no fluke my man as much as you Kobe haters want to believe it was.
laugh.gif

When KB24 comes back healthy next season he's going to win it again. BOOK IT.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lifetime Achievement award for Kobe just like the All-Defensive team.

As long as flash gets a ring this year,I don't even care 
laugh.gif

Uhhh no. You're right about the All-Defensive team, definetly a life time achievement award...But first team?

Around the same numbers as Wade, less minutes, and the clear cut leader of his team with multiple injuries....Yea was no fluke my man as much as you Kobe haters want to believe it was.
laugh.gif

When KB24 comes back healthy next season he's going to win it again. BOOK IT.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hasn't smelled it once? 
30t6p3b.gif

THINK

Lol don't even waste time going back and forth with him, he sounds like a fake 90s Bulls fan that doesn't know anything about basketball..

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hasn't smelled it once? 
30t6p3b.gif

THINK

Lol don't even waste time going back and forth with him, he sounds like a fake 90s Bulls fan that doesn't know anything about basketball..

i would switch either LA or Z-BO over Pau imo they both had better seasons then Pau
i would HAD wade over kobe for the 1st team spot
and i agree with westbrook over CP3

i would switch either LA or Z-BO over Pau imo they both had better seasons then Pau
i would HAD wade over kobe for the 1st team spot
and i agree with westbrook over CP3

Dennis-Rodman.jpg

if michael is asked. would you rather have pippen and rodman or wade and bosh? 
anyone with level headed will say pippen and rodman/grant...EASY.

playoff basketball isn't about scoring my friend

Dennis-Rodman.jpg

if michael is asked. would you rather have pippen and rodman or wade and bosh? 
anyone with level headed will say pippen and rodman/grant...EASY.

playoff basketball isn't about scoring my friend

These dudes who are arguing Kobe over Wade because Wade plays with a better teammate on the wing are ridiculous.

IT'S A COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO PLAYERS ONLY. Who the hell cares who you play alongside with? Are people honestly making this argument? Even if I had no idea who outplayed the other, bringing other teammates into the mix in a direct comparison between two players doesn't inform the debate. The one thing you could say is that your teammates also impact your own production, which is an issue when using numbers that don't adjust for this factor (pergame statistics and PER).

Kobe played well this season (actually had a better '11 than '10), but among players at guard Wade outplayed him.

These dudes who are arguing Kobe over Wade because Wade plays with a better teammate on the wing are ridiculous.

IT'S A COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO PLAYERS ONLY. Who the hell cares who you play alongside with? Are people honestly making this argument? Even if I had no idea who outplayed the other, bringing other teammates into the mix in a direct comparison between two players doesn't inform the debate. The one thing you could say is that your teammates also impact your own production, which is an issue when using numbers that don't adjust for this factor (pergame statistics and PER).

Kobe played well this season (actually had a better '11 than '10), but among players at guard Wade outplayed him.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

QFT!

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

QFT!

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

How can you say Wade outplayed Kobe. Their stats are pretty much identical and Kobe played like 5 less minutes a game them he did.  Anybody who watches game knows Kobe is depended on to THE MAN not the co-man. Kobe beat Wade in any type of voting, Kobe was voted 1st all-Defensive team, Kobe had more NBA MVP votes and All-Star game votes. But I guess the all the coaches and media are wrong but LuketheJediKnight of Niketalk( Avid Lebron and Heat Stan) is right.....right
laugh.gif

How can you say Wade outplayed Kobe. Their stats are pretty much identical and Kobe played like 5 less minutes a game them he did.  Anybody who watches game knows Kobe is depended on to THE MAN not the co-man. Kobe beat Wade in any type of voting, Kobe was voted 1st all-Defensive team, Kobe had more NBA MVP votes and All-Star game votes. But I guess the all the coaches and media are wrong but LuketheJediKnight of Niketalk( Avid Lebron and Heat Stan) is right.....right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif

Their stats arent identical, if you're actually using the stats that account for several important factors about the game that per game statistics don't take into consideration. And I'm not saying that Wade outplayed Kobe because I said so
laugh.gif
I say that because the unbiased evidence points to Wade outplaying Kobe.

And you can keep your "but everyone else picked Kobe" nonsense. Everyone also once said the world was flat. Doesn't make it necessarily true. This isn't even a knock on Kobe, who still played like one of the beat players/guards in the league.

laugh.gif

Their stats arent identical, if you're actually using the stats that account for several important factors about the game that per game statistics don't take into consideration. And I'm not saying that Wade outplayed Kobe because I said so
laugh.gif
I say that because the unbiased evidence points to Wade outplaying Kobe.

And you can keep your "but everyone else picked Kobe" nonsense. Everyone also once said the world was flat. Doesn't make it necessarily true. This isn't even a knock on Kobe, who still played like one of the beat players/guards in the league.

laugh.gif

chuckstare.gif

Back
Top Bottom