All-NBA Teams announced: Bron Unanimous, Rose & Howard 1 vote short of

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Freeze

mamba

This really is a fairy esque nick name. I'm sorry.

pimp.gif
@ Pooh though
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ LeGod though....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Wade shouldve been first team cuz at this point in their respective careers he's just flat out better than Kobe.
--Ginobli should have been on 2nd team cuz the Spurs tore it up in the regular season.
--Kobe shouldve been 3rd team.

i respect the 1st one, but the last two are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Wade shouldve been first team cuz at this point in their respective careers he's just flat out better than Kobe.
--Ginobli should have been on 2nd team cuz the Spurs tore it up in the regular season.
--Kobe shouldve been 3rd team.

i respect the 1st one, but the last two are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL how is lebron a sidekick when wade has never made all nba 1st team in his whole life?

it's obvious that pippen > wade, he made 1st team 3 times and wade hasn't smelled once... meaning mj had as much help as bron if not more..

Cmon man
30t6p3b.gif
Pippen was greater than Wade at defense... but I really don't know if you can just straight up say Pippen > Wade, because I don't think that he is.  They are different players (styles of play), but Wade is definitely a more dominant player offensively.  Just because Pippen fulfilled the perfect complimentary role to Jordan doesn't mean that MJ had as much help as Lebron by any stretch.  What's next, Horace Grant > Chris Bosh?

Wade doesn't the any First Teams because he's been playing at the same time as Kobe (I'm not saying that Kobe should or shouldn't have made it this year... I think it is a toss-up based off of the fact that he did prove to be the dominant player on a really good team).

LOL how is lebron a sidekick when wade has never made all nba 1st team in his whole life?

it's obvious that pippen > wade, he made 1st team 3 times and wade hasn't smelled once... meaning mj had as much help as bron if not more..

Cmon man
30t6p3b.gif
Pippen was greater than Wade at defense... but I really don't know if you can just straight up say Pippen > Wade, because I don't think that he is.  They are different players (styles of play), but Wade is definitely a more dominant player offensively.  Just because Pippen fulfilled the perfect complimentary role to Jordan doesn't mean that MJ had as much help as Lebron by any stretch.  What's next, Horace Grant > Chris Bosh?

Wade doesn't the any First Teams because he's been playing at the same time as Kobe (I'm not saying that Kobe should or shouldn't have made it this year... I think it is a toss-up based off of the fact that he did prove to be the dominant player on a really good team).

Originally Posted by goofy08

each team should be 1 player from each position, instead of the the 2 G 2 F 1C

2vv6vrl.jpg

Positions are interchangeable. That would make no sense.

Originally Posted by goofy08

each team should be 1 player from each position, instead of the the 2 G 2 F 1C

2vv6vrl.jpg

Positions are interchangeable. That would make no sense.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Cmon man
30t6p3b.gif

wade has been on the 1st team the last 2 years, he was there with kobe

Cmon man
30t6p3b.gif

wade has been on the 1st team the last 2 years, he was there with kobe

The case of Dirk over Durant isn't nearly as big as Wade over Kobe.

Personally I'd take Dirk because he has done more with less, IMO.

Russell Westbrook is probably better than any player Dirk has ever played with.
laugh.gif

But if we want to ask why I'd prefer Dirk over Durant?

52/39/89% shooting compared to 46/35/88.

Clearly better shooting.

Durant just shoots the ball more and thus scores the ball more. It's also key that your forwards don't turn the ball over, while Durant turns it over almost a full turnover more each game than Dirk. Durant does a much better job on defense, but he's also much younger.

I won't sit here and talk about what our record could have been this year if Dirk was healthy, but when he DID play, 55-18, 75% of their games, they won. This is considering Caron missed 50 games, Tyson missed almost 10, Roddy missed 50, and Peja/Brewer were incorporated in the middle of the season, that's damn impressive to me.

OKC was 52-26 with Durant in their lineup.

It's not a slack against Durant nor the OKC, like I said, I'm not even upset, but it's why I would choose Dirk.

laugh.gif

Clearly better shooting.

Durant just shoots the ball more and thus scores the ball more. It's also key that your forwards don't turn the ball over, while Durant turns it over almost a full turnover more each game than Dirk. Durant does a much better job on defense, but he's also much younger.

I won't sit here and talk about what our record could have been this year if Dirk was healthy, but when he DID play, 55-18, 75% of their games, they won. This is considering Caron missed 50 games, Tyson missed almost 10, Roddy missed 50, and Peja/Brewer were incorporated in the middle of the season, that's damn impressive to me.

It's not a slack against Durant nor the OKC, like I said, I'm not even upset, but it's why I would choose Dirk.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Lebron isnt Wade's playing sidekick. Hes  equal to Wade in terms of play but I see where people can say he's Wade sidekick in terms of who's the alpha guy. Lebron followed Wade to Miami and looks to Wade for gudiance and motivation.

Wade and Lebron have a  1A /1B type of relationship like Kobe and Shaq, Not a 1 and 1.5 type of relationship like Jordan and Pippen did.

Also the argument shouldnt be whether Dirk or Durant should go be on the 1st team it should be better Durant and Lebron, they actually play the same position. Dirk is a 4. Lebron and Durant are 3s.  I know it sounds crazy as great of players as Durant and Lebron are.

they're not equal.. 1st team and 2nd team aren't equal. bron is more talented, but wade is taking more fg's playoff basketball isn't all about scoring. get it 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Lebron isnt Wade's playing sidekick. Hes  equal to Wade in terms of play but I see where people can say he's Wade sidekick in terms of who's the alpha guy. Lebron followed Wade to Miami and looks to Wade for gudiance and motivation.

Wade and Lebron have a  1A /1B type of relationship like Kobe and Shaq, Not a 1 and 1.5 type of relationship like Jordan and Pippen did.

Also the argument shouldnt be whether Dirk or Durant should go be on the 1st team it should be better Durant and Lebron, they actually play the same position. Dirk is a 4. Lebron and Durant are 3s.  I know it sounds crazy as great of players as Durant and Lebron are.

they're not equal.. 1st team and 2nd team aren't equal. bron is more talented, but wade is taking more fg's playoff basketball isn't all about scoring. get it 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

Clearly better shooting.

You really should compare Durant vs Lebron, Dirk is true power forward who can shoot from anywhere. Look at him when plays he plays with back to the basket, fades away and pick and pops.  Lebron and Durants game are more similar in that they use isolation facing the defender and driving to the basket. Although Lebron plays the "point" more

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

Clearly better shooting.

You really should compare Durant vs Lebron, Dirk is true power forward who can shoot from anywhere. Look at him when plays he plays with back to the basket, fades away and pick and pops.  Lebron and Durants game are more similar in that they use isolation facing the defender and driving to the basket. Although Lebron plays the "point" more

Originally Posted by CP1708

You sound stupid.  Wade goes against some elite #+% guards these days man.  Year in, year out.  And also, Wade made the 1st team the last two years dude. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pip beat out Chuck towards the end of his career, and rookie Grant Hill the middle part of that decade.  It wasn't like the mid 90's were loaded with forwards at the time.  Hell, Detlef Schrempf was gettin 3rd team ALL NBA. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wade has to go thru the MVP a couple times in Nash, MVP this year in Rose, runner up in Chris Paul one year, and the rest are Kobe.  Wade got 2 first teams, and this his 3rd second team. 

Hasn't smelled it once? 
30t6p3b.gif
  Talkin out your @#$ again boy. 

sorry i didn't google hard enough like you.
but don't tell me pippen is not as good as wade if not better..

only thing wade got over pippen is scoring. THAT'S ABOUT IT.

THINK

You sound stupid.  Wade goes against some elite #+% guards these days man.  Year in, year out.  And also, Wade made the 1st team the last two years dude. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pip beat out Chuck towards the end of his career, and rookie Grant Hill the middle part of that decade.  It wasn't like the mid 90's were loaded with forwards at the time.  Hell, Detlef Schrempf was gettin 3rd team ALL NBA. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wade has to go thru the MVP a couple times in Nash, MVP this year in Rose, runner up in Chris Paul one year, and the rest are Kobe.  Wade got 2 first teams, and this his 3rd second team. 

Hasn't smelled it once? 
30t6p3b.gif

THINK

Cmon man
30t6p3b.gif

who are we forgetting here?
Dennis-Rodman.jpg

Cmon man
30t6p3b.gif

who are we forgetting here?
Dennis-Rodman.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hasn't smelled it once? 
30t6p3b.gif

THINK
thinking... thinking... wade is better at pippen in scoring, blocks ( 6'4 ), assist ( playing with some bums )..
 pippen is 2.0 in steals and wade is 1.8....

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hasn't smelled it once? 
30t6p3b.gif

THINK
thinking... thinking... wade is better at pippen in scoring, blocks ( 6'4 ), assist ( playing with some bums )..
 pippen is 2.0 in steals and wade is 1.8....

Back
Top Bottom