All-NBA Teams announced: Bron Unanimous, Rose & Howard 1 vote short of

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Kobe gets first team because...well... if you think about it, Wade has a player playing on his team that does the same (if not better) wing production. Kobe, does not. Kobe is the undisputed leader of his flock. Wade is not. Wade may have outperformed Kobe this year statistically, but Kobe played first chair in his band. Wade, did not.

All of that really doesn't have anything to do with All NBA teams though.  If that's the case then Kobe and Shaq should have never made it together since they had each other to perform when one struggled.  Wade outperformed him on both sides of the ball.

Kobe's numbers were still stellar per say in his 15th season in the league.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Freeze

mamba

This really is a fairy esque nick name. I'm sorry.

pimp.gif
@ Pooh though
but you just called another man "pooh"...

Kobe
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Amar'e listed as a center along with two 7 foot forwards.

Melo got shafted cuz of Melodrama.

mamba

pimp.gif
@ Pooh though
laugh.gif
Is this real life? They both whack. When I think of Pooh, I think of Christopher Robin, Eeyore, and Piglet letting it cook in the hundred acre forest.

laugh.gif
@ Amar'e listed as a center along with two 7 foot forwards.

Melo got shafted cuz of Melodrama.

mamba

pimp.gif
@ Pooh though
laugh.gif
Is this real life? They both whack. When I think of Pooh, I think of Christopher Robin, Eeyore, and Piglet letting it cook in the hundred acre forest.

They  should breakdown the All-NBA like they do the All-defensive team by exact position( 1-5) Because when you have 5 power forwards on 15 man team, its kinda stupid

It should be like this

C- Dwight Howard
PF-Dirk
SF-Lebron or Durant
SG-Kobe or Wade
PG-Rose

They  should breakdown the All-NBA like they do the All-defensive team by exact position( 1-5) Because when you have 5 power forwards on 15 man team, its kinda stupid

It should be like this

C- Dwight Howard
PF-Dirk
SF-Lebron or Durant
SG-Kobe or Wade
PG-Rose

D12, Bron, Durant, Wade, Rose
Stat, Zbo, Dirk, Kobe, CP3
Horford, Pau, Aldrige, Manu, Westbrook

D12, Bron, Durant, Wade, Rose
Stat, Zbo, Dirk, Kobe, CP3
Horford, Pau, Aldrige, Manu, Westbrook

akajaedeuce wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

mamba

pimp.gif
@ Pooh though

Kobe
pimp.gif

That was given to him by his mother tho, a name the basketball enthusiast in the city knew of him by that before they new his real name... he was born into that name, he didn't watch a Tarantino flick and decide to name himself after the lead character though.
laugh.gif

But arguing over a persons nick name is lame so ehhhh.

akajaedeuce wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

mamba

pimp.gif
@ Pooh though

Kobe
pimp.gif

That was given to him by his mother tho, a name the basketball enthusiast in the city knew of him by that before they new his real name... he was born into that name, he didn't watch a Tarantino flick and decide to name himself after the lead character though.
laugh.gif

But arguing over a persons nick name is lame so ehhhh.

Man, remember all those years when Pippen the sidekick was all-NBA 1st team and Jordan was all-NBA 2nd team? The 90s are full of such examples.

Man, remember all those years when Pippen the sidekick was all-NBA 1st team and Jordan was all-NBA 2nd team? The 90s are full of such examples.

I'm sick of ya'll #*%$ batches

This #*%$ is going on in damn near every thread now. Same debate. Can ya'll find some new players to argue about or some #*%$?

I'm sick of ya'll #*%$ batches

This #*%$ is going on in damn near every thread now. Same debate. Can ya'll find some new players to argue about or some #*%$?

Back
Top Bottom