All-NBA Teams announced: Bron Unanimous, Rose & Howard 1 vote short of

Great. Dantoni will now continue to think its smart to play Amare at center. !+%@+!# just great

Excuse me but....
2a6md1x.jpg

2r6gt4y.jpg

Now what is this tomfoolery some of you are speaking of?

And Dirk's team was better this year with an arguably less impressive surrounding cast. His field goal % was also much better, extremely impressive to be well over 50% like Dirk this season.

Half of that team's losses basically came during that stretch when Dirk was injured. With him they were prolly the best team in the West this year. So yea, I think Dirk deserved first team over him.

And Dirk's team was better this year with an arguably less impressive surrounding cast. His field goal % was also much better, extremely impressive to be well over 50% like Dirk this season.

Half of that team's losses basically came during that stretch when Dirk was injured. With him they were prolly the best team in the West this year. So yea, I think Dirk deserved first team over him.

Other than Mavs fans, who said anything about Dirk over Durant? 
laugh.gif

Well, apparently the guy above me does... aaaaaaaand here we go with the "if he wasn't hurt" and "supporting cast" arguments....

Other than Mavs fans, who said anything about Dirk over Durant? 
laugh.gif

Well, apparently the guy above me does... aaaaaaaand here we go with the "if he wasn't hurt" and "supporting cast" arguments....

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Yeah, it's close but I'd go with Dirk on the first team. That whole offense is predicated upon his ability to score incredibly efficiently from everywhere on the floor, while at the same time commanding double teams in order to free up the Mavs' shooters, and lately they've featured the pick and roll a bit more. KD having a fractionally better PER doesn't mean much in relative terms.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Yeah, it's close but I'd go with Dirk on the first team. That whole offense is predicated upon his ability to score incredibly efficiently from everywhere on the floor, while at the same time commanding double teams in order to free up the Mavs' shooters, and lately they've featured the pick and roll a bit more. KD having a fractionally better PER doesn't mean much in relative terms.

Originally Posted by lowprop23

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Excuse me but....
Durant has more FB likes obviously  
nerd.gif
The ultimate deciding factor
laugh.gif

No, but in my opinion Dirk deserved to be on the first team over Durant especially after reading AL1's post.

Originally Posted by lowprop23

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Excuse me but....
Durant has more FB likes obviously  
nerd.gif
The ultimate deciding factor
laugh.gif

No, but in my opinion Dirk deserved to be on the first team over Durant especially after reading AL1's post.

I hope CP3 makes it very clear next season that hes still the best PG in the NBA 
pimp.gif

I hope CP3 makes it very clear next season that hes still the best PG in the NBA 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom